Buffalo

I will not be touring Buffalo anymore...to many issues and its not worth the b.s Thanks guys I hope you understand
One bad apple- The Osmonds

not White knighting, its just true

YMMV is true from both sides

so what if one guy is singing

Donny Osmond-Go Away Little Girl
Osd you have met me at the M&G you know what I look like and for him to post a review that is pure bullshit pissed me off.From what I can see everything is false but im not gonna stress I just need to take a break from Buffalo.The past 2 trips have been ridiculous and I think thats best for now
Now I haven't been here long, but I will say that some people have different tastes. I do my research as this is an investment for me. I will say that you have some great reviews, don't worry about what 1 person posts.

You have a great reputation here.

I'm just wondering how you found out about this bad review.
Osd you have met me at the M&G you know what I look like and for him to post a review that is pure bullshit pissed me off.From what I can see everything is false but im not gonna stress I just need to take a break from Buffalo.The past 2 trips have been ridiculous and I think thats best for now Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE
True, and I think you look much hotter than your pic's on eccie and other sites. Yet not all guys have the same eyes. I like thin as long as I can not count the ribs. Other guys go for much bigger girl. But to my eyes if I wanted to see that much ___, I would look in a mirror. So can we go with homework was not done right?

edit add: If you could read all of my last review you would be thinking WTF is wrong with that OSD. mmmmm hell I will send to you if you want.(if you keep it to self and not share with other gals)

PS: want to flirt?
comment removed from the original post by DDarkness Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE
is that good for outside in woods? Its not cold out only cool.
No wonder Buffalo has not had a good football team in over a decade.
Jen, I'm still due for a romp with you. You have always rocked my world.
i never seen jen and i could even tell that review was 100% bs should be deleted
Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE
comment removed from the original post by DDarkness

is that good for outside in woods? Its not cold out only cool. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
mmmm well that answers that.
Jen you play the game at a high level
I cant see the ROS but everything that I can see is bs.Anorexic and ugly lol thats funny
i never seen jen and i could even tell that review was 100% bs should be deleted Originally Posted by dominic716
And to everyone making hurtful comments thanks.Im not gonna sit here and be bashed.You guys can be childish and disrespectful all you want.I dont have to take it and im not gonna so everyone have a nice life.
Babe you are a very sweet lady (in person). Try not to take the online personas too seriously... And i m sorry if your feelings are hurt. Emotional pain is real, even when it occurs on a website.

To peace
Aww that was very sweet whos and im not taking it seriously I just refused to be bashed and belittled especially when the ones doing the bashing SHOULDNT be talking in the first place.I just need a break from eccie.I took a break from posting but now im taking a break all in all.