Wake up.

'Some of y'all never turned from boy men. WK tried sabotage her reviews with lies. She never outed you. obviously you're not too bright when it comes to terms. and wear that raibow flag pride to fullest. And yes I don't login much when I see real provider all do is call your review restaurant.Whoops there some hair in you tooth.

You outed yourself,and everyone knows you add, nothing this except drams. Drama king. Y'all have never passed pass let it go bro.
Some of y'all never turned from boy men. WK tried sabotage her reviews with lies. She never outed you. obviously you're not too bright when it comes to terms. and were that raibow flag pride fullest. And yes I don't login much when I see real provider all do is call you review restaurant.Whoops there some hair in you tooth.

You outed yourself,and everyone knows you add nothing this except drams. Drama king. Y'all have never passed pass let it go bro. Originally Posted by mikeinaction
Damn!
Is there a translator in the house?
This is going to be "win" all day long....Tebow provides yet again...heh
Is there a translator in the house? Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
try one of the ladies he's reviewed.
Wait a minute..

Is wakeup gay or bisexual?

I think I might have missed something.
This is gonna be "win" all day long....Tebow provides yet again...heh Originally Posted by Russ38
Say what you want. I was seeing her utr. Like most.
I am lost....i hate feeling lost......waaaa waaa make the bad man stop.......
Wait a minute..

The OP could very well be a sleeper account used by champagne brown. The level of incoherency is almost similar to that other post she made.
Is there a translator in the house? Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
my thoughts. writing seems very similar to another writing style I have to say. same weird encryption.

This is going to be "win" all day long....Tebow provides yet again...heh Originally Posted by Russ38
depends on your definition of good. seems it's the bottom end that attempts these things mostly. guess for entertainment that's a "win"

Wait a minute..

Is wakeup gay or bisexual?

I think I might have missed something. Originally Posted by wreckshop
I am lost....i hate feeling lost......waaaa waaa make the bad man stop....... Originally Posted by kinkyorca
you two - here. feel free to catchup - Urban Dictionary so cool wakeup

edit:
forgot this also - Cleanupman. Your inbox is full. post #45
'Some of y'all never turned from boy men. WK tried sabotage her reviews with lies. She never outed you. obviously you're not too bright when it comes to terms. and wear that raibow flag pride to fullest. And yes I don't login much when I see real provider all do is call your review restaurant.Whoops there some hair in you tooth.

You outed yourself,and everyone knows you add, nothing this except drams. Drama king. Y'all have never passed pass let it go bro. Originally Posted by mikeinaction

joke! get it? because of the typing? ha!
The most incomprehensible post I have ever seen.
I read it three times and still don't understand a fucking word of it.
The backward talking midget from "Twin Peaks" made more sense than that post.