Stupid People Own Guns Too

In the case that readers aren’t aware of it; the world is filled with idiots that we see, meet, and talk with on a daily basis. We just aren’t aware of how idiotic they truly are!

I first saw this fact from Darwin Awards (http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/) To qualify for one of these awards you have to either stupidly 1) Kill yourself! 2) Prevent yourself from ever procreating new idiots.

Please read at you pleasure, and you will see actual true confirmed stories.

However! This idiot in the following clip demonstrates this fact very aptly and should get a Honorable Mention for a Darwin Award!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81869689/
Its a trick and fake.
He uses compressed air from his right hand.
Its a trick and fake.
He uses compressed air from his right hand. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Missed that. I will look again. Thanks
Isn't the trigger lower on the gun also? I'm not sure on that, but where he was holding it, I didn't think it was where the trigger was...no? Hmmm, you know they show the hat with a hole in it in a separate clip. That doesn't prove the hole was made during that shot. So I'm going to have to go with the comment by Gotyour6 and assume it's fake. But interesting to watch just the same!
Yeah it's fake, he cycles the weapon and no round comes out
and yes his finger is nowhere near the trigger, and a total setup,
why would anyone look down the barrel after the gun didn't cycle
a new round and was obviously empty.

It is possible to get a delayed ignition from the primer on a shell
but very unlikely.

Looks totally setup, the dude is like and now here's the part
where I look down the barrel and the gun goes off.
In the case that readers aren’t aware of it; the world is filled with idiots that we see, meet, and talk with on a daily basis. We just aren’t aware of how idiotic they truly are! Originally Posted by Typhon100
Not just idiots - gullible people, too.
Not just idiots - gullible people, too.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Guilty as charged! No offense taken Chicagoboy.

I will just retreat to a local corner. and lick my embarrassing wounds!
I will just retreat to a local corner. and lick my embarrassing wounds! Originally Posted by Typhon100
I can lick those if you want.
I would take Tia up on that Typhoon, I hear she makes a naughty nurse and can make it all better

Isn't the trigger lower on the gun also? I'm not sure on that, but where he was holding it, I didn't think it was where the trigger was...no? Hmmm, you know they show the hat with a hole in it in a separate clip. That doesn't prove the hole was made during that shot. So I'm going to have to go with the comment by Gotyour6 and assume it's fake. But interesting to watch just the same! Originally Posted by tia travels

"Pretty sure that was Remington 870".... I am pretty sure, to be proved wrong again, with the wonders of the internet..

Remington has issues with the firing pin.. Well known for very many years....
I found out out about that issue, with the 1100 model when I was 17 years old, the shotgun did not fire, ( I was waist high in muddy water) when I checked the gun safely, on dry ground... Guess what happened? Except, the Shotgun was pointed to the ground......

I knew about it 30 years ago...
That... was a thread drift..... ____
I will just retreat to a local corner. and lick my embarrassing wounds! Originally Posted by Typhon100
I can lick those if you want. Originally Posted by tia travels
I would take Tia up on that Typhoon, I hear she makes a naughty nurse and can make it all better Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I can personally vouch for the efficacy of Tia's therapeutic regimen.

(Thanks btw to both of you SNL and Chicagoboy!)

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
In the hope of redeeming some face on my part on my speaking first, and regretting it later (basically; "spring-loaded" in the stupid position); I will try once more. I will submit the following to follow the Gun Control posting.

I didn’t think of it myself. Although I wish that I had. Now that I reside in Texas it is still funny as Hell to me!

Are you a Democrat, Republican, or Southerner?

Here is a little test that will help you decide...

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Kimber 1911 .45 Cal ACP, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

Democrat’s Answer:

Well, that's not enough information for me to answer the question!
Does the man look poor or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the gun have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, I’m a Democrat, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 911?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.

Republican’s Answer:
BANG!

Southerner’s Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"

Son: "Can I shoot the next one!"

Wife: "You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!