Encounter: Lisa is Wonderful

User ID: Flair4drama
Date: 1/19/2024
Name: Lisa
Phone: - (407) 719-8688 (Added contact information The Dr)
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): - https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-63265#rubmaps
City: Orlando
State: Florida
Address: 9446 W Colonial Dr, Ocoee, FL 34761
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: Lfk, dfk , daty, bbbj, cfs, massage,
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black past sh5oulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty and petite. Tits on a stick. Easily natural c cups on a thin but healthy body. Shaved out kitty. No tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
User ID: Flair4drama
Physical Description: Very pretty and petite. Tits on a stick. Easily natural c cups on a thin but healthy body. Shaved out kitty. No tattoos
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
where have hread that before mmmmmmmmmmmm
but I do like this
Nice review, Ric. Hopin ya got ta see some ol friends when you were in the area...not that they wanted ta see you..

I got to see one.
The other friend wuz busy with the space force

Edit add: I also recommend the bloodhound wings and tacos
  • rico7
  • 01-21-2024, 10:52 AM
Completely unrelated to your encounter report I'll say that as a very long time resident of the Florida Central West Coast one almost can't help being aware of the wrestling world. There used to be an old stinking ironhead World Gym (long gone) next to Largo HS that both Macho Man Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan worked out at regularly. Anyone who spent time on the beaches knew The Road Warriors lived in Indian Shores, and Brutus the Barber Beefcake was just down the road in Mad Bch, The Bushwackers had a restaurant in Tampa, and the list goes on and on.

Had to attempt to establish my wrestling bonafides, so for a guy with a handle like Flair4Drama here's a cool video that perhaps you've seen already, but I couldn't resist.

https://youtu.be/GAN_O9xRkf4?si=meo76RqqMYJVuX2g
Please keep comments on topic