playlist ideas?

So does anyone have a good easy playlist to share? Looking for something on a free music app like spotify. Just an hour long playlist to press "play" on to have in the background.

Truth is, I really don't care about what's going on in the background during the actual session. But when I record my sessions and then revisit them, it's always odd to have like just TV show blasting in the background, or silence...prefer music to just kinda blend in and ignore...

So yeah, anyone got the ideas of real simple music/playlist to cue up? Really not looking to think too hard on this one...
I also like music in the background. I have an iPad full of songs that I like (over 1,500) and I play it through a bluetooth speaker on "random". It's great because it's always different and songs I know that like.

Pandora has "radio stations" that you can stream through your phone, a bluetooth speaker, etc. You pick an artist you like, then you can play that and it goes through a lot of other artists that are somewhat similar. I had it on Amy Winehouse the other day and all sorts of interesting semi-related type artists play infinitum.

I'm sure other streaming services offer something similar. You can also use YouTube I'm cheap and use the free version of Pandora which means a commercial plays once in a while.

I'm more apt to use my iPad when visiting a provider. It's totally off-line. That way, my phone (or iPad) doesn't need to be on and connected to a hotel (or wherever) wi-fi....

A'Man
I was going to suggest Pandora as well, but sometimes you need to tinker with the playlist before it comes out the way you expect it. The free version does have ads, but I don’t know if they are any more frequent than Spotify.

I’m a music nerd, so I pay for several subscriptions (XM and Amazon’s hi-res plan), as well as listening to some 19k tracks I have ripped from CDs I own. I’m probably not the best person to respond to a question on “simple playlists”, as I can’t help but tinker with any I create.
To address both comments above....

I myself am a music nerd as well. My issue with kinda doing my own thing is that I'll start to maybe get into the song or the flow and be detracted by it. Really just looking for something easy to exist but ignore in the background. My musical taste isn't really pop or mainstream so for encounters I think pop and mainstream are just the ticket...
  • BLM69
  • 04-20-2022, 03:56 PM
I like to play this song before tricking (actually grew up with this music) according to the song all tricks are bitches, I disagree! but it has a catchy hook

https://youtu.be/wnbL0NxxO70

Then I figured out what my freaking problem was 😂

https://youtu.be/liZm1im2erU

Then I stopped caring what people thought as long as my bitches loved me

https://youtu.be/KY44zvhWhp4

I also like the new school rap, where all the fine bitches are at, rappers are today's modern Rock Star's

https://youtu.be/BTivsHlVcGU
To address both comments above....

I myself am a music nerd as well. My issue with kinda doing my own thing is that I'll start to maybe get into the song or the flow and be detracted by it. Really just looking for something easy to exist but ignore in the background. My musical taste isn't really pop or mainstream so for encounters I think pop and mainstream are just the ticket... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Well, if it’s truly just background music you want, just type in “smooth jazz” into the streaming service of your choosing and go with that. On Amazon I’ll sometimes choose the “coffee house jazz” or “coffee house alternative” playlists/stations when I need some background noise to allow me to focus on some reading for work. I could easily fuck to those as well, although I usually choose something a little sexier when I’m looking for a session playlist.
I use the "Chill" channel on Apple Music. It is reliable and adequate for background atmosphere without being obnoxious. No one has complained
Since posting this, I found something that works for the approach I was looking for...

A provider recently turned me on to "sex tonation" on youtube music app. I just type "sex tonation" in the search bar and then randomly pick one that has a running time long enough for the session. Sure beats having the dialogue of like CSI: MIami going on in the background...