Migraines...

How do you handle them when you wake up with one?
Do you cancel appts? Or try to get through them without getting sicker?
I've heard and experienced relief from migraines, even if briefly, after having sex and a good orgasm. IF it is caught before the nausea hits.
Anyways, what are the different ways you deal with them?
I get aura migraines which cause me to go blind for about 30 seconds before headache hits..I found a small shot of Nyquil and a nap knocks them out
Rub one out. Even if the migraine doesn't go away, you'll still feel better. But don't get whiplash!
Rub one out. Even if the migraine doesn't go away, you'll still feel better. But don't get whiplash! Originally Posted by saustin
:laughin g1:
I take migraine ibuprofen tablets which usually knock them out. Also sleeping helps.
420 works pretty good.
I have had major migraine issues since I was 13.. I am barometrically pressure sensitive so that means when a severe high or low pressure system sweeps thru,I get debilitating migraines. There are lots of things you can do to help curb it as well as preemptive measures you can do naturally or without prescription meds..... If u want to know more message me way too much to write lol
Well, if I'm one of your appointments, I hope you cancel. I will certainly understand.
I have had major migraine issues since I was 13.. I am barometrically pressure sensitive so that means when a severe high or low pressure system sweeps thru,I get debilitating migraines. There are lots of things you can do to help curb it as well as preemptive measures you can do naturally or without prescription meds..... If u want to know more message me way too much to write lol Originally Posted by Lovelyyellie
That sucks. Do you have someone look at those optic nerves for signs of papilledema occasionally? Better safe than sorry on that.
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2014, 03:12 PM
Often I wake up with a throbbing head. And I usually find that 1/2 hr in the arms of a naked woman takes the edge off...although the problem usually manifests later in the day, its not as acute.