ECCIE providers that advertise on BP

I've had this happen several times now and it's truly puzzling. While scanning BP ads, I've noticed several ECCIE girls, and oddly most of them don't have a phone # listed on here. 'Provided after screening'.

I've contacted a few of them with their number on BP and all was good until I mentioned ECCIE, then all of a sudden they ask for handle and refs. What's up with that contradiction? Do they really trust BP guys more than ECCIE guys? I have no problem giving refs, I just don't like double standards.
I think they charge eccie guys more.
Yeah I get that sense too.

I've even noticed a few girls with different numbers for ECCIE and BP. Guess it makes it easier to spot the cash cows.
Some girls charge eccie guys less. I know of at least one (Mystique X) who had eccie prices at 20 less than BP and as far as I can tell doesn't treat eccie vs. bp differently. I didn't contact her through eccie when I started seeing her. She was great the whole time and I've been seeing her for less than CSB's "special rate." (hh 160 standard vs a 175 special)

As with all things it's case by case. I wouldn't see Rileigh Monroe since she clearly doesn't actually like providing and will charge eccie guys more for the same service. Some of the girls that use both Eccie and BP just do it to get a greater amount/variety of clients and I would see them every damn day of the week.
I do not see eccie or P411 ladies that advertise on BP. Don't care who she is. Too many issues like OP mentioned. Plus BP busts all the time.
I always ask for a handle to verify when booking eccie members. Some studios have added security measures that allow them the safety of not needing to screen. But when I book myself I prefer it. I only run discounts on eccie due to the added safety, but I never charge more.
Most men who book without a handle never show so when you rent your space by appt and low volume like myself every ncns booking is money out of my pocket.
Some providers know that eccie is full of creeps. I know alot of bp providers that won't join this site cuss of that.
Some providers know that eccie is full of creeps. I know alot of bp providers that won't join this site cuss of that. Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos

Yes, backpage is much more safe.
Actually it is.
Actually it is. Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
Please support your claim.
You really that stupid?
You really that stupid? Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
You really that evasive and completely lacking in ways to back your claim up?
🤣how!?
DAMN
..... She was great the whole time and I've been seeing her for less than CSB's "special rate." (hh 160 standard vs a 175 special)
Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
That price includes the BB upgrade.

Without it I've been told she will drop to $135 to $140.

Stop overpaying.