Be safe!!!

Hey guys and ladies.
I just got a bit of information that I think everyone should know...
They ran a sting in Cranberry today.
There will be a ating this weekend in the area's of Robinson and Greentree.
So everyone plz watch your P's and Q's and be safe!!!
Are these LC or EB stings?
Just saw on the news that the infamous "Monroeville Madam" had an ad posted on a local site, and took an appointment with undercover LE.
There has even been some really suspect stuff on SA this week....
How many people were arrested in the Cranberry sting?
Bambino pm me and I'll tell you what I know.
Election day is just around the corner folks, local and state.
IJS
Thanks for the info Missy!
Just saw on the news that the infamous "Monroeville Madam" had an ad posted on a local site, and took an appointment with undercover LE. Originally Posted by tankhayes
Yes I read that also and saw that drugs were also involved. If screening fails or they refuse to do what you ask them to prove they are not with LE stick with your gut instinct. If they seem pushy or send you multiple messages with in a few minutes beware. They are looking for those who do not screen, will believe they haven’t done this since BP was up, asking for party favors, etc... (easy prey) As I said they will be Pushy and try to persuade you to meet with them as quickly as possible so they can get as many arrests as possible in that small amount of time. If doing out calls make sure to observe the area and if it is to a hotel as soon as you arrive look to your left or right to make sure there are no connecting doors to adjoining rooms, Insist on using the bathroom in their room as this is where LE will also hide (check shower and closets), Don’t discuss anything that can be incriminating and make sure the client takes their clothing off first.
As for clients scope out the area before coming to an incall location, be leery of qv/qs/cds and party favors. Do a search of the providers phone number To make sure the ads go back a little ways and that it is the same person, And ask for reviews/encounter reports.
I hope this helps others out. Stay safe everyone
Bambino pm me and I'll tell you what I know. Originally Posted by Lovely Missy
Please check your PMs
Do_me_doggy69... I send you a pm
Do_me_doggy69... I send you a pm Originally Posted by Lovely Missy
Sent a text
From what I understand they are looking for the providers that are trading sex for drugs and guys that are giving drugs in trade for the service. They are also looking for the sex traffickers and the girls that are being forced into this.
I sent you a pm do_me_doggy69
Yes. From what I understand they are looking for the providers that are trading sessions for drugs and gentlemen that are trading drugs for sessions. They will ask if your a party girl or if you party. They are also after the sex traffickers and the girls that are being forced into this.