touching women.....

11 Places Women Want To Be Touched==

We all know which female body parts men most frequently like to explore, but there is more to her than a vagina, breasts and butt. The largest amount of nerve endings may be packed into those areas, but she has pleasure sensors all over her body, and getting her in the mood may be as easy as stimulating some of these often-neglected parts. Incorporating touching these places into foreplay and sex, or just giving her some pleasure after a hard day, will definitely earn you some brownie points.

Hair
Nape of her neck
Palms of her hands
Earlobes
Inner thighs
Pelvis
Feet
Behind her knees
Small of her back

I buy special shampoo cause I love my hair played with!

Now I like all of them except the feet!!!{lol}

Give me your fave places to touch or be touched!!!!

See yall soon!!!!!
11 Places Women Want To Be Touched==

Now I like all of them except the feet!!!{lol}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
You don't like your feet touched or you don't like touching other people's feet? I only ask as I was very surprised previously about how sensual it can be.
Inner thighs and outer
Pelvis
Feet
Behind her knees
Small of her back

love to have hands touching my hips
love my back rubbed on after sex ..
For me Earlobes does the trick.. then her inner thighs and her belly then her neck and also the palm and fingers.
These guys not gonna understand. They are guys.

Here's a helpful video with an elaborate scientific diagram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dMHvjzeS_0

same vid no diagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpQJanLw53M
...believe me on this one:

Nails on a chalkboard
or my ears
...believe me on this one:

Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
No way in hell I am touching a black womans hair unless she tells me to.
Lol. I made the mistake of pulling on a black woman's hair; once. She was cool about it and said “don’t EVER touch a black woman’s hair unless you want to throw down”.
We laughed it off then finished the deed.

I personally have gotten more mileage by barely rubbing the inside of a woman’s forearm, light breathing on the side of her neck while whispering in their ear, and lightly rubbing the small of their back.
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2022, 07:48 PM
No way in hell I am touching a black womans hair unless she tells me to. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I've touched it a few different times by accident, felt clips, wigs and glue. Never again ......hard to find a natural beauty these days, everything on most women is fake!
damn yall way cool discussion! lol

I have ugly long boney feet which can be cery ticklish..thats why I ususally wear socks in playtime

but recently,I did a footjob on a gent and let him juzz all over my feet...it was a special surprise to him cause he has a foot fetish and I wanted to give hom a special treat!
It actually was kinda cool...I basically jerked him off with my feet!!
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2022, 09:33 PM
damn yall way cool discussion! lol

I have ugly long boney feet which can be cery ticklish..thats why I ususally wear socks in playtime

but recently,I did a footjob on a gent and let him juzz all over my feet...it was a special surprise to him cause he has a foot fetish and I wanted to give hom a special treat!
It actually was kinda cool...I basically jerked him off with my feet!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
So he got a boney blow job lol....I like touching the small part of a woman's waist, her flat stomach, the ass, her legs
lol yep!!
hard to find a natural beauty these days, everything on most women is fake! Originally Posted by BLM69
Most women are looking for a REAL man. For the most part men present their real natural selves but on the other hand most women present themselves with fake enhancements and artificial parts be it fake nails, fake hair, fake eye color, fake eye lashes, fake breast, fake ass, unnatural lips, fake tans, made up face, surgeries, filtered pictures, etc. Most men are in their natural state without enhancements. Pretty much what you see is what you get with men.

There are exceptions to this as there are women of natural beauty but let's not kid ourselves, most women are artificially enhanced in one way or another.
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2022, 09:45 AM
Most women are looking for a REAL man. For the most part men present their real natural selves but on the other hand most women present themselves with fake enhancements and artificial parts be it fake nails, fake hair, fake eye color, fake eye lashes, fake breast, fake ass, unnatural lips, fake tans, made up face, surgeries, filtered pictures, etc. Most men are in their natural state without enhancements. Pretty much what you see is what you get with men.

There are exceptions to this as there are women of natural beauty but let's not kid ourselves, most women are artificially enhanced in one way or another. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I know about the modern woman, they are delusional and out of touch with reality, this is what the hobby has transition into today, that exact mentality but much worst, because of the quality being offered