URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=350340 --pk
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: A nice hotel right off the Thruway
Activities: If it has an acronym, it was probably included
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's a stunner in every way. Soft, beautiful curves, a backside that �������� hypnotize and sexy, mischevious grin.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Sam54
  • 06-19-2018, 12:34 PM
She's one of the best! #1 kisser too!
Another one talking about her great ass. It’s is beyond big and nasty. That said, she is pretty and is a good kisser. But her ass is ginormal
Great lady to spend time with!
Thanks
I have seen arianna’s ass first hand myself. She is a little wide but it is more the hip area then the ass. It gives her a very curvy outline. That being said her ass is not big nor flabby and surly not ginormous. I guess we all can find fault if we look hard enough for it. Tough part is looking in the mirror and poking fun of that guy
Tough part is looking in the mirror and poking fun of that guy Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
wow you bernie voters sure ...are deep

Brother man, you need some glasses Bro. Arianna has a smoking hot ass that should be worshiped. Not sure what your into bro, her ass is fantastic, not flabby or Ginormous. She has curves like a woman should built for sin.
wow you bernie voters sure ...are deep

Originally Posted by Plastic Man
no Bernie fan here. Registered republican couldn’t even vote in the primart
well then ol ...boy ya done justs ...earned a seat at ...plastic mans ...table!
Sounds like an axe to grind. Plenty of dudes like asses like that. Outting a girl for missing teeth, giant hemmorhouds or something like that makes sense....this, not so much! She probably was disappointed with your short-changed manhood, and this is vengeance posting.
I've seen pictures of this hook which were really good, definitely a hook I would be happy to pound out.

Also seen pictures where she looks like Porky Pig.

She's obviously a heavyweight which is a shame.

If you prefer fat women it's fine but don't pretend you're normal because you're not.
Not the least bit fat. Arianna is gorgeous and the best provider in the area. If you were in a bar and she walked in you’d be hitting on her immediately.
She has a pretty face but is as fat as Hillary Clinton. Hit on her at a bar? That's far from the standard that the majority of the senior citizens on here should be following when paying $200 + an hour to flop around with this fatso, but for the record I wouldn't fuck her with a gun held to my head.
Pretty sure if you had a gun to your head the only person getting fucked would be the poor person tasked with cleaning your brains off the wall
Pretty sure if you had a gun to your head the only person getting fucked would be the poor person tasked with cleaning your brains off the wall Originally Posted by CaptainMal
Impressed with how well you stick to the point.

Hook is fat as hell, has nerve charging money to rent pussy. Male lesbians who resort to this are fucking weirdos.

/thread.