information

incase you missed it (and you did) . the mods are flexing their power to censor what you see. this site (at least upstate) has become a joke. run by a few clowns who lie ...lie ...lie.!!! run this board the way they see fit. and if you question them cross them or anything else ( including the hos their gettin freebies from) you're poin ted or banned. xy tday posted a very revealing and long letter including a lot of truths about victoria lane , gp, dd. etc but you'll never et to see it because within minutes the site hosting it took it down because someone from here reported abuse! geee wonder who that could be. a lot is now clear to me now . especially about GP , who has no buisness being a mod here. and you other guys are just as wack.
incase you missed it (and you did) . the mods are flexing their power to censor what you see. this site (at least upstate) has become a joke. run by a few clowns who lie ...lie ...lie.!!! run this board the way they see fit. and if you question them cross them or anything else ( including the hos their gettin freebies from) you're poin ted or banned. xy tday posted a very revealing and long letter including a lot of truths about victoria lane , gp, dd. etc but you'll never et to see it because within minutes the site hosting it took it down because someone from here reported abuse! geee wonder who that could be. a lot is now clear to me now . especially about GP , who has no buisness being a mod here. and you other guys are just as wack. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
What did say about VL????
a whole lot
why don't you ask GP ? I would say but I would be banned immediately.
Why would you believe a diatribe from a degenerate liar?

Granted, we will never know the whole truth but who cares?

It'd be great if we could get back to discussing hookers, red light cams, Philly cheese steaks...but I'm not too optimistic about that.
incase you missed it (and you did) . the mods are flexing their power to censor what you see. this site (at least upstate) has become a joke. run by a few clowns who lie ...lie ...lie.!!! run this board the way they see fit. and if you question them cross them or anything else ( including the hos their gettin freebies from) you're poin ted or banned. xy tday posted a very revealing and long letter including a lot of truths about victoria lane , gp, dd. etc but you'll never et to see it because within minutes the site hosting it took it down because someone from here reported abuse! geee wonder who that could be. a lot is now clear to me now . especially about GP , who has no buisness being a mod here. and you other guys are just as wack. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
Well I imagine this thread will get banned as well. Mostly because it doesn't qualify as an alert. I agree this site has become a joke. But the membership has played a role as well. Too many immature rantings going on. Sometimes I feel I'm listening to a bunch of high school kids. Didn't see the link so I don't know what XY said. How do you know what he said is truthful? Maybe he's only saying what you want to hear.
I didn't see the post and I am not sure it matters. First off....why do we care about VL so much? She is one girl. There are a ton of ladies out there, I don't know how anyone can be getting so hung up on one girl?!?. Secondly.....if the mods are getting free pussy.....that's awesome. Who wouldn't want free pussy. There should be some perk for that job. Lastly.....I agree with Trojantide.....lets get back to talking about chicks, and cheesesteak sandwiches.
Remember that pimping thread?
  • GP
  • 12-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Moved to sandbox, not an alert
but apparently its disrespectful . forgot ya gotta walk on eggshells when discussing matters concerning the mods and their buddies.
For some the learning curve is not attainable....
but apparently its disrespectful . forgot ya gotta walk on eggshells when discussing matters concerning the mods and their buddies. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
Really?

How did you come to this conclusion???
Xy lied about me. Who the hell knows what is really going on.
but apparently its disrespectful . forgot ya gotta walk on eggshells when discussing matters concerning the mods and their buddies. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
This site isn't for "discussing the mods....." it is for discussing providers. Unless I missed something along the way......
Ppl get way too involved with others on this site, imho.