Bring OSD back, let St.C know your thoughts

Here is St. C's email, they want to hear your thoughts.

admin@eccie.net

I am not sure that the home office thinks there is any problem with Upstate!

I got this note from Chica Chaser when I asked if they were paying attention.

"That link was a public view post showing that St.C is aware of a situation and that he is soliciting more information. St.C is also the owner of the site, all staff, 60+ people including myself, report to him. If you have something to say, right there is the invitation and instructions. How could you or anyone else not feel comfortable with that?

When the owner of the entire place and the boss of every staff member is asking for info, who gives a fuck what the mods may or may not think about it? If you guys up there want something to happen you have an open invitation to make your feelings known. Not sure how much more confidence you need here."

CC

Send in your thoughts, Bring Back OSD and let get back to what we are here for!
lets get back to doing what we do and kill the drama
osd needs a break it will do him good
If anyone thinks they can do a better job as a moderator, feel free to volunteer yourself. Apparently, some of the membership does not think that it is important for the mods to make sure that your real life identity does not get uncovered on this board. The guidelines are very specific in that regard. No matter what we do, good or bad we will never please all of you. I get that, but when a member goes ahead and does the exact opposite of what we tell them to do, they break the rules, then we have no choice but to act. Disrespect etc can not go unpunished. If you want to be disrespectful go get in the spider hole.
He probably does not know it yet
With all due "respect", I am sure that somewhere in BBs post he is encouraging you to do as Chica Chaser instructed g305 to do.
Jeezis H Christ....

No wonder I never come in here. The thread was bad enough. Now I have to put up with DH's shit too?

I'm out. Going back to the "Alerts" section to make sure no one is warning membership about Upstate NY Mods being out of control....
Maybe you could point BB for a thread highjack as you leave.........or would that be 1pt for an AD?

No wonder I never come in here. The thread was bad enough. Now I have to put up with DH's shit too?

I'm out. Going back to the "Alerts" section to make sure no one is warning membership about Upstate NY Mods being out of control.... Originally Posted by rooster
Rooster, if you cocks hadn't shit in your own hen house so much you wouldn't get this much attention. Good luck.
If anyone thinks they can do a better job as a moderator, feel free to volunteer yourself. Apparently, some of the membership does not think that it is important for the mods to make sure that your real life identity does not get uncovered on this board. The guidelinesed to act quickly when someone is putting their ties on the line especially as it pertains are very specific in that regard. No matter what we do, good or bad we will never please all of you. I get that, but when a member goes ahead and does the exact opposite of what we tell them to do, they break the rules, then we have no choice but to act. Disrespect etc can not go unpunished. If you want to be disrespectful go get in the spider hole. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
I do have empathy for what the mods do and understand that you need to act decisively when a member is putting their toes on the line and playing with fire. And although I did not believe anything in XY's diatribe amounted to outing I figured you were acting impartially especially when it comes to banning a popular board member like osd because he chose to ad that link. But now it appears you overturned that ban. It's not like there was any further information or explanation needed. You saw the diatribe and read it like a fucking love letter. Every fucking name, comma and semi colon. The fact that you acted so decisively and deemed osd's actions as outing then overturned it only means that you fucking assholes are totally fucking corrupt. Different rules for different people especially when it comes to special treatment for one one of your own who lives, breathes and eats this shit just like the rest of your click. Fuck you.
The way I see it is there are two distinct issues in play here. Issue Number One, one that I would think is cut and dry, but apparently it is not, is there may have been rule broken. Serious though it may be in and of itself, there are more than a few that don't follow the rules and still more that don't follow the spirit of the rules on a regular basis yet they are still here. So I'm afraid I don't see the point of seriously discussing Issue Number One unless it is being discussed in conjunction with Issue Number Two.

And Issue Number Two, the core issue IMO, is that the Upstate mods are running rough shot over the members. Yet, for some reason, y'all seem to be circling Number Two hoping Number One mollifies the masses, settles things down and keeps the money train rolling. Drama is good up to a point. But this type of drama - i.e. threats of outting clients and providers, or worse, demanding providers "bestow" sexual for fear of retaliation or exclusion that she would othwise not "bestow" - will kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. This drama that borders on something else is much more insidious and damaging to the overall whole than Issue Number One.

It's my understand that OSH, whom I like, was trying to expose for debate the merits of condoning or condemning the Upstate forums and the moderating as seedy and unjust. This "discussion" has, allegedly, deteriorated from entertainment, a pastime for some and a living for the others into allegations of crimes and attracting unwanted attention to your community.
If anyone thinks they can do a better job as a moderator, feel free to volunteer yourself. Apparently, some of the membership does not think that it is important for the mods to make sure that your real life identity does not get uncovered on this board. The guidelines are very specific in that regard. No matter what we do, good or bad we will never please all of you. I get that, but when a member goes ahead and does the exact opposite of what we tell them to do, they break the rules, then we have no choice but to act. Disrespect etc can not go unpunished. If you want to be disrespectful go get in the spider hole. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
So far, I believe that is your goal and that is why Osd was banned. It's a terrific goal and should be the most important in this industry to everyone. I believe that Osd' s intentions were still for supporting the site...he does speak his own language and it's been made quite clear there is rules implemented for the sites own good reasons. We are guests here...

I think he meant well and he definately belongs here and offers way more positive contributions vs. negative.

I hope I am sticking with the idea of what this thread is about, I can be a little slow.
I am an osd fan, regardless.

I am also in support that mods do whatever necessary to protect any of our personal info, if there is ever a threat of that.