So who wants to go in on this deal?

lmfao
not worth it, terrible area and its a shit hole
time to move on and find another dump osd.
http://rochester.craigslist.org/reo/4229794091.html

OSD you own a share of this place? Originally Posted by bobmidnight
why, I'm not going to buy it. 57k and you can have it all.

lmfao
not worth it, terrible area and its a shit hole
time to move on and find another dump osd. Originally Posted by bjwstw
actually its the perfect place. as many drive by never knowing
yup it dos need some work
osd, it needs some major work on the inside.
and if you want to buy a business, well em errrrrrr you need to have the place be known and have people know it exists to make money.

spruce it up, big sign, and u can the place hopping, its close to the stadium not a bad thing in the summer.

Would I walk around there at night , hmmm no not me
that's the issue
I will preference this by saying that I have never been in the place (I have driven by it multiple times) and am only going by the photos with the CL ad. But I have been in worse looking places in my life (mostly when I was much younger and willing to risk my life for something stupid). But as stated the AC is located in a bad area location wise (the main access is a one way street & the "side streets" dead end against 490). Granted there would probably be some "Security " problems. But I'm sure some enterprising individual (or individuals) could make a go of it.
osd, it needs some major work on the inside.true
and if you want to buy a business, well em errrrrrr you need to have the place be known and have people know it exists to make money. Actually the place was busier and better when most had no idea what or where is was. Like I stated before I do not have the right contacts to make it work.

spruce it up, a bit outside, more inside big sign,hell no I would want to go back to picking my customers and u can the place hopping, its close to the stadium not a bad thing in the summer. Good reason to move it is the two stadiums.

Would I walk around there at night , hmmm no not me why there is nothing there, its really a safe place thanks to 490 and the railroad tracks. And why it was opened there in the first place.
that's the issue Originally Posted by bjwstw
I will preference this by saying that I have never been in the place (I have driven by it multiple times) and am only going by the photos with the CL ad. But I have been in worse looking places in my life (mostly when I was much younger and willing to risk my life for something stupid). But as stated the AC is located in a bad area location wise depends on what kinda place you want to run. It use to be perfect for what it was (the main access is a one way street & the "side streets" dead end against 490). Granted there would probably be some "Security " problems.Not if not well known and one picks his customers as it use to do But I'm sure some enterprising individual (or individuals) could make a go of it. Originally Posted by RochBob
As a private club, it could be a great spot again. It was best when it was more like a speakeasy. And if I was to try,(and I will not) it would be a speakeasy again.
From the ad:

"....this entertainment venue is literally within walking distance of Kodak, High Falls, Nick Tahoes, and all the businesses and amenities of downtown Rochester....."

Those are some seriously happening spots! I don't see how you could fail being next to all of those!
Maybe the owner of club 1100 will add a second location !! He seems to be hanging in there on Jay Street.
From the ad:

"....this entertainment venue is literally within walking distance of Kodak, High Falls, Nick Tahoes, and all the businesses and amenities of downtown Rochester....."

Those are some seriously happening spots! I don't see how you could fail being next to all of those! Originally Posted by rooster
within yes, but a long walk with other places closer or within like the stadium's. dang this hooker cooked turkey is good. She gave me a plate to take home. ops topic, anyways. As a open bar one way street problems. Local hood bar your blocked by 490 and railroad. And in ways thank Tebow for that blocking. Plus it has brown field problems ie machine cutting oil in the soil etc. Grandfathered in till new owner not part of the corporation now. mmmm only family are on that paperwork. And I do not see any of them thinking of taking over. Only one I saw looking at it so far is thinking private club of the type I would be out. And I know the guy. But what he is thinking is not me. It would no long be a ahem sports bar errr ok hooker bar if he buys it. hint: but maybe RB would waitress for the players.

Maybe the owner of club 1100 will add a second location !! He seems to be hanging in there on Jay Street. Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
I may be wrong. But the word on the street and other bar owners. He was or maybe still looking at the strip club on Mt Read. Another person owner him backer in hope to be able to sell beer.
I think the best way to assure the preservation of the AC is a National Historic Landmark designation. I nominate OSD to be Chairman of the Campaign Committee.
I think the best way to assure the preservation of the AC is a National Historic Landmark designation. I nominate OSD to be Chairman of the Campaign Committee. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
decline

If I was to try a ahem hobby bar I would go with a place that use to be that on Lyell ave.
Needs less work. And for the old timers no not the "Rooking Horse" now a church of the divine profit, much father west past Mt Read.
sports bar hooker bar
not too bad
sports bar hooker bar
not too bad Originally Posted by bjwstw

Down here in Houston there are taco stands/trucks on every corner....what the world needs is a blowjob stand. If there were those on every corner world peace may be obtainable.