This is fucking awesome: Rosie O may not be able to live thru Trump's term

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...Search+Results

We can only hope she is correct. Maybe we can help her out by sending her "please end it now" wishes.
Well, maybe if she moved to another country, like she promised, she wouldn't be having so much stress.
I’ve always liked Rosie (insert fat joke here) and it’s hardly surprising that seeing Trump win the presidency, who has been a huge nemesis in her life, has been emotionally exasperating,
One can only hope that the stress kills her.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...Search+Results

We can only hope she is correct. Maybe we can help her out by sending her "please end it now" wishes. Originally Posted by Budman
^ Translation: "Ohh look at me I can finally afford a keyboard and mouse. Ohh let me post something that I think will be offensive and have shock value. Look mommy look what I did. I'm so cool and popular now. I'm somebody." - signed Budman
^ Translation: "Ohh look at me I can finally afford a keyboard and mouse. Ohh let me post something that I think will be offensive and have shock value. Look mommy look what I did. I'm so cool and popular now. I'm somebody." - signed Budman Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Pot meet kettle.
Thanks for the heads up, Rosie.
^ Translation: "Ohh look at me I can finally afford a keyboard and mouse. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Did the kneeler in your avatar, Kap find a job yet? Maybe Rosie needs another maid and is hiring?
She's probably really despondent knowing she's one of the only women in Hollywood that Harvey Weinstein didn't hit on.
^ Translation: "Ohh look at me I can finally afford a keyboard and mouse. Ohh let me post something that I think will be offensive and have shock value. Look mommy look what I did. I'm so cool and popular now. I'm somebody." - signed Budman Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Don't fret, shit-stain! You're still the maestro when it comes to shocking and offending. Wasn't your last thread titled "Trump Calls Howard Stern and Encourages Him to Flirt With Melania On the Phone While She Is Naked"? I was chuckling before I even opened that one.

Budman is just trying to give you some healthy, old-fashioned competition. It's time for you to up your game... or should I say lower it further into the gutter?

translation: i am a fake negro talking negro bullshit. bahahahaa

so what else is on your retarded negro mind?

bahahahaa

no one whats to know, negro. bahahha

One can only hope that the stress kills her. Originally Posted by pyramider

so how much for a "Rosie DEATH TAINT" shot? Flint is offering 10M for dirt on Trump. can u pony up a 10 spot ($10 US) to see Rosie's "DEATH TAINT"??

bahahahaaa

u know .. like that Polaroid of Elvis dead on the shitter??

bahahaha

do the pelvis, Elvis!! shake that white junk!!!

bahahaa
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I almost snorted my ice tea over the keyboard at that.. Hilarious!