City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: Hard massage +
Hair Length and Color: Black - Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Nancy is a short, 5 ' attractive Chinese lady very fit and trim and nicely dressed with attractive hair style and tasteful makeup. No obvious tattoos
Recommendation: Yes

BTW, Oasis has a standing ad on the Chinese job sites that says they hire "45 years or older". And, they say "Princess do not apply. Not for you."

So, more evidence of actual age in SubAMPs.

Almost all the ads from Dallas area spas want women who are 50 or older, slim & fit. They promise 7500-10000 yuan per week earnings. That's $1200-$1600 US.
The basic HJ lady is earning tips over $100K annually if they are working 10-10 with NE. With SE and body sliding, they earn $250K+ My new favorite shop has a couple 50 who look fantastic, two late 30's, and a 20 something. Body-wise, they all look great, one 50 year old has the most seductive body in the shop. No, I won't tell you, I lost great experiences at two very favorite shops in the past month because of outrageous reviews and I'm pissed about it.
Not sure why you brought it up, then. Perhaps just to gloat. To each their own, I suppose. But at least I know not to ask.
I agree with Vigilant. If I find a really good thang, I sure as hell am not posting it to the forum. Sure enough, some hard dick is gonna walk in and say, "You gave it to BillO." Then, nobody gets it.

And, how many top-shelf toddies are gone for good cuz every "Valued Poster" lines up behind BigMouth, asking for the Flavor O' the Day.

525. Banging the table against the wall and calling your name, right along with God & Jesus. All for under $200. No haggling. No guilt trip for more. Just could, clean fun.

Yeah, buddy. Somebody reviewed her and she was gone. Gals started leaking out of the place like rats off the Titanic. Now, it's a totally legit, AMTA, professional hydro-massage place.

I'm all for sharing intel. But, no. Not giving up the goods on the ATFs. And, every other swinging dick on here does the same thing. We all have that 1 or 2 that we keep to ourselves.
I agree with Vigilant. If I find a really good thang, I sure as hell am not posting it to the forum. Sure enough, some hard dick is gonna walk in and say, "You gave it to BillO." Then, nobody gets it.

And, how many top-shelf toddies are gone for good cuz every "Valued Poster" lines up behind BigMouth, asking for the Flavor O' the Day.

525. Banging the table against the wall and calling your name, right along with God & Jesus. All for under $200. No haggling. No guilt trip for more. Just could, clean fun.

Yeah, buddy. Somebody reviewed her and she was gone. Gals started leaking out of the place like rats off the Titanic. Now, it's a totally legit, AMTA, professional hydro-massage place.

I'm all for sharing intel. But, no. Not giving up the goods on the ATFs. And, every other swinging dick on here does the same thing. We all have that 1 or 2 that we keep to ourselves. Originally Posted by Billogoods
amen billo!
[PRIVATE]Reggie, you are correct and I can only say that it is a very complex situation. I am pitching. I'm open to PM /PRIVATE]

BTW, Oasis has a standing ad on the Chinese job sites that says they hire "45 years or older". And, they say "Princess do not apply. Not for you."

So, more evidence of actual age in SubAMPs.

Almost all the ads from Dallas area spas want women who are 50 or older, slim & fit. They promise 7500-10000 yuan per week earnings. That's $1200-$1600 US. Originally Posted by Billogoods
What are these job sites? any links or search criteria? Would love to read more
  • AP51
  • 01-28-2022, 06:26 PM
What are these job sites? any links or search criteria? Would love to read more Originally Posted by CrimeMasterZuko
Thanks for asking officer.