Happy Birthday, Etch a Sketch!

Insert your own Romney joke here.

http://www.wired.com/thisdayintech/2...-goes-on-sale/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Personally, I would rather insert a StupidOldFart joke instead!

StupidOldFart got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory!
LOL! That was funny, BigTurd! I laughed so hard when I heard it!

In third grade. Years ago.

Try to get some new material, willya? You're getting boring. You can even fuck up a thread about an Etch-A-Sketch. LOL!
I love the classical interplay and use of jape. COG, you've fucked with the wrong American. I can tell you for a fact that there a multitude of providers out there who would buy into your neo-con, take your filthy government hands off my Medicare spouting bullshit to heart .... For 300 an hour. Preach to them. I promise at the end of the day, you're still gonna be handsome and well endowed.

But please think twice about spewing that tea party ignorance here among us erudite, educated Americans. We know a Big Turd when we see one. In case you don't, it's that wet log in your bed every morning that's NOT your dick or the calves liver you went to bed with.

OK .., I feel better. Ther Yssup Rider Rides Again!

Be dumb, get whacked. I promise not to insult you. Didn't we we all go to war to protect our freedoms, right? OHHHH? OK, goddammit, I went to war to protect your freedom, your right to quality education and healthcare.

Pity you shit on it.

Carry on. I. Am. Back.
Mamboolah is back and incoherent as ever! Where's JimEd? Let's get the band back together.
Mamboolah is back and incoherent as ever! Where's JimEd? Let's get the band back together. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Jesus. Just when you thought the overall IQ of this place couldn't get any lower.

First lesson, Assup. Pay attention.

Pay attention? To whom? The kings of conjecture?
It's amazing what you can do with an Etch a Sketch.

. . . I heard Mitt Romney finally figured out how to use one!

same age as me lol..

Damn, SnL! Now I feel like I'll be robbing the cradle when I come see you!
Well, that's what happens when you're older than dirt.

But on the upside, ummh, no wait!

. . . There is no upside!

Damn, SnL! Now I feel like I'll be robbing the cradle when I come see you! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy