More Wit from Mitt

What a dildo
Be nice to Louie!
That Mitt Romney, like all Republicans are just spaced out in their method of thinking.

From their perspective, the black and the poor people just want free shit.

. . . On the other hand, the wealthy, are of course, simply entitled to higher privileges because they are special!

Did you note that cut and paste? A tax cut cost the people of MA so much money... That is the liberal mind set. That money belongs to the individual except that liberals think it belongs to the government or to the people. Louise is a Marxist but we knew that already. Of course that pretty much says that he or she has some serious mental problems and we knew that already too.
  • CJ7
  • 07-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Did you note that cut and paste? A tax cut cost the people of MA so much money... That is the liberal mind set. That money belongs to the individual except that liberals think it belongs to the government or to the people. Louise is a Marxist but we knew that already. Of course that pretty much says that he or she has some serious mental problems and we knew that already too. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

problem being there is a government and $ collected through taxes provides the people with the essentials we have not only come LIKE but actually NEED just to maintain our lifestyles ... FACT. unfortunately for simpetons like JD there is no free ride.

but speaking of mind sets...

reducing revenue adds revenue ...

whats the old saying?

if its too good to be true?
What are the essentials, CBJ7? What do people want and need to maintain their lifestyle? Where does the Constitution guarantee anyone a particular lifestyle? Where does it say that government can take from some people, by force, to give to others so they can maintain a "lifestyle"?
  • CJ7
  • 07-13-2012, 01:52 PM
What are the essentials, CBJ7? What do people want and need to maintain their lifestyle? Where does the Constitution guarantee anyone a particular lifestyle? Where does it say that government can take from some people, by force, to give to others so they can maintain a "lifestyle"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

screw your constitutional ass ... youre done preaching constitutional anything to me ...

I digress

and I said LIKE, and NEED ... not guarantee ... do keep up. or as you like to put it STFU

but lets start with the 20 mile drive to work on the highway or road of your choice ... siad road didnt magically appear and doesnt maintain itself , people use it, people pay for it ... you could walk or ride a horse, even skip the bridges and swim the river in your path to work ... but we like roads and need them to get to our jobs that pay for the cars that get us to work that pays of the house etc etc ... aka lifestyles
  • Doove
  • 07-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Roads are unconstitutional.
I KNEW you were going to say roads. Ok. I'll give you roads. What else, or is that all there is?
  • CJ7
  • 07-13-2012, 02:14 PM
I KNEW you were going to say roads. Ok. I'll give you roads. What else, or is that all there is? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

pick something

pick anything people like so much its become a part of their lifestyle ... its taxed unless you steal it or make it yourself

if you steal it the cops get you, cops are paid for by taxes, people like cops because they more or less protect the people ... if you make it youre taxed on the goods you buy to make the product ..

nobody likes being taxed, but its a necessary evil ... our evil, part of the sacrifice we make to have everything we have ..
Yes, taxes are a necessary evil. That is why we must take care to not tax people just to give the money to someone else who happens to have the favor of the government at the time. Roads, reasonable defense, certain administrative costs, courts, law enforcement - fine. But to take from one to give to another simply because the other wants it, is tyranny.
I walk to work...

What else ya got?
  • CJ7
  • 07-13-2012, 02:42 PM
I walk to work...

What else ya got? Originally Posted by boardman

everything else thats been mentioned

do you go barefoot or wear shoes?

ponder that
What are the essentials, CBJ7? What do people want and need to maintain their lifestyle? Where does the Constitution guarantee anyone a particular lifestyle? Where does it say that government can take from some people, by force, to give to others so they can maintain a "lifestyle"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

May be wrong government-- firemen, police ,first responders