Safe or not

I was having a discussion with a friend in the hobby, we were talking about out calls. The risk, and the reward. Can someone settle a argument. Can you get set up or busted in your own home ?

I think it is still possible , just because the girl offers out calls does not mean you are safe ?

Please let me know your thoughts
Get yourself a disposable hobby mansion.

Edit add: and don't hold your breath waiting for a staff response....
Consider that a bonus answer.
Of course you can get busted. Everything hobby related is illegal in NY USA!
This isn't Canada....ijs
  • TSlyC
  • 08-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Both have risks associated with them. It's up to you which set of risks to choose.

I prefer renting a hotel room and getting an outcall to it.
its highly unlikely they are going to send the man power to protect their undercover. Would be very very expensive use of resources for a misdemeanor bust

just using common sense...

and its very unsafe for the police to enter a private residence where they have completely no idea whats inside as far as surprises they can not control

they would have to send many vehicles and manpower as they come in numbers for their safety

I would think they would want to bust you for much more first before they would bother setting all that up ... but just my opinion

I would worry more about being at a hotel where you cant control the atmosphere in totality and they are always rolling through parking lots sporadically pulling over guys

it could be just a matter of other shit going on at that same hotel and you are in the wrong place at the wrong time

then at minimum if you get the wrong cop your getting stupid and fabricated signaling traffic tickets or some other buhl shit
moved to coed
moved to coed Originally Posted by gman44

fuckin gman is still a mod here???
Fuck.... you're the best mod EVAH.......
Try and have the other guys do the heavy lifting though.....
fuckin gman is still a mod here???
Fuck.... you're the best mod EVAH.......
Try and have the other guys do the heavy lifting though..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I bench press websites for breakfast
I always wonder similar things. Like guys who are difficult with scheduling or haggle. I almost feel safer like....idk LE would just want the bust and wouldn't care about details. Has anyone had LE still haggle over price or details or are they always just in agreement to try and get the bust. Like when a guy turns down a duo offer...I assume they are not LE bc LE would love 2 for 1. Of course, I still ask for references or verification. Is my logic valid? Any other providers relate to my thinking?
I always wonder similar things. Like guys who are difficult with scheduling or haggle. I almost feel safer like....idk LE would just want the bust and wouldn't care about details. Has anyone had LE still haggle over price or details or are they always just in agreement to try and get the bust. Like when a guy turns down a duo offer...I assume they are not LE bc LE would love 2 for 1. Of course, I still ask for references or verification. Is my logic valid? Any other providers relate to my thinking? Originally Posted by bella0203
Would a cop haggle to make himself sound ligit?...probably

Would a cop turn down a chance to make 2 busts?...probably not

Verification is safer of course; but not a guarantee obviously. We just have to play the best odds
Is my logic valid? Originally Posted by bella0203
As you are a woman, I must reply, "What logic?"

But some of what you say makes sense.
I normally would have defended myself but after being in my first true female relationship....Men are right! What logic? Idk how many times I've thought to myself "this is what men are talking about". Ugh!
The risk of LE busting you at your home is minimal. The risk is having one of those rare providers that are mixed up in some other kinds of shit (read sarcasm) case your house when she's there. She may return at a later date and clear ya out. The guys that really amaze me are the ones with a SO/wife at home and have the gal come over to do the nasty.... Not smart.
busted at home incall is not easy
Has to be complaints to become a target
don't piss off the neighbors or clients piss them off
no complaints you will not become a target
busted at home incall is not easy
Has to be complaints to become a target Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yup and has happened to a couple here!
Casey who changes her name often and Crystal Ann cum to mind.......