Anybody seen her?

Any feedback on this one wouid be appreciated.

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...i/594256507979
Trying to set something up will let you know how it goes.
Much appreciated. Good luck.
I'm not sure what I'm not allowed to write so I'll be really gentle: this girl is not worth a dollar, let alone hundreds of them. I hope everyone realizes she's a scam.
Will not go into details but trust me and stay away. Very tempting with her looks but it is too good to be true trust me
I was communicating with her a few weeks back. Set a time for later I. The day, then she texted about an emergency and needing cash immediately and asking if I could send it. . I told her I couldn’t do that so she stated she will never agree to meet me. That’s all I needed to know…
Agree with you 100%
If she also goes as Ariel I have had 3 encounters, she’s the girl in the photos… I’ve never had anything less than expected.. great head.. about 5’3 140 lbs.. hair was in cute pigtails on the first occasion.. easy to get along with.. I would recommend to my buddies for sure
Kinda random that you just recently replied to two old negative reviews of Ariel and they happen to be your only posts to date as well.

Haven't posted about my nightmare experience before because I thought there was a chance uncle Leo was going to get involved. Long story short, she tried to pull the 'money first and I got to leave for a sec' scam/robbery. Obvious signs something was not right leading up to that point too. Stay away!
I just saw her a few days ago .. I’ve never really left any reviews but I was asked to leave a review after my appointment.. she saw me for a little less than the hour but none the less the appointment was no issue. I left relieved