Oscar Night Will Set Trump Straight as Hollywood Stands Up For America!

It will be a great night tonight watching citizens step to the podium and put Trump in his place for his racist ideas and dangerous rhetoric. The people will speak tonight! God Bless America!
FOX News sez 100 million will tune in to watch....ho hum. Opening Ceremony is the Red Carpet Show (interviews....photo ops..."whose wearing what"?...etc). Isn't it about time they make it the BLUE Carpet Show?
Straight and Hollywood really don't go together.
It will be a great night tonight watching citizens step to the podium and put Trump in his place for his racist ideas and dangerous rhetoric. The people will speak tonight! God Bless America! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The PEOPLE spoke Nov 8th 2016
YOU LOST
go ahead and watch your favorite fantasy person tonight. Zombie.
And how many more Counties throughout the Country will turn "Red" after Hollywood's "Night of Nights"?

They still don't get it.
And how many more Counties throughout the Country will turn "Red" after Hollywood's "Night of Nights"?

They still don't get it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
These Hollywood folks know how to connect with middle America almost as well as Keith Ellison does!

They still don't get it. Originally Posted by Jackie S

the last 57. bahhaaaaaaa they are ours to claim!
It will be a great night tonight watching citizens step to the podium and put Trump in his place for his racist ideas and dangerous rhetoric. The people will speak tonight! God Bless America! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Only mindless morons give a flying fuck about the oscars. Never mind I rest my case.
It will be a great night tonight watching citizens watch me step to the podium and put Trump dick in my mouth. The people will see me blow Trump tonight! God Bless America! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It will be touching with a load in your mouth.
It was rigged!

Jesus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Only mindless morons give a flying fuck about the oscars. Never mind I rest my case. Originally Posted by canuckeight
That's for sure. The Oscars are nothing more than an Illuminati Masonic Ritual. Only misguided yahoos watch that shit

Jim
Wait a second ... are you Dick bags pissed off about the Oscars?

Reeeealy?

Wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhh.

It was great fun. Even with the fucked up ending.

Pooooosies!
I watched the last hour of the Oscars and no one said shit.

It was really funny that they screwed up with the last award of the evening for best picture.

These are the people StandinginShit admires?

These are the people who are going to set Trump straight?

I try to watch it for the girls and they werent all that cute this year
I was asleep before the screw up

I figure watching that is better than going to their pictures, haven't seen one of the nominations

I was tempted to see hacksaw ridge, but haven't yet.
I try to watch it for the girls and they werent all that cute this year
I was asleep before the screw up

I figure watching that is better than going to their pictures, haven't seen one of the nominations

I was tempted to see hacksaw ridge, but haven't yet. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hacksaw Ridge is a good movie it has a lot of graphic scenes during the battle the man did a lot of amazing shit