Encounter: EMMA @LUX

Date: JAN 7
Name: emma
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: see above
Phone: see above
City: DALLAS
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, BLS, 69, CG, CIP, CONVO
Hair Length and Color: long hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: VERY VERY SKINNY, small tits, small ass, shaved
Recommendation: Yes
l Originally Posted by luismolina
So when is the doubles happening?? I saw emma for round 2 this morning and fuqq!

what time u see her cuz i had her first....LOL
Did that taste in your mouth change after reading that?
this is why i always make sure im first...LOL
no you are not first , i am the night before
after she cleans her self good conpared to just a quick rinse so im ok with that....LOL
I'm starting to see a lot of recent reviews, that focus on the orgasmic details of both Reviewer and his lady. Just an observation. I mention it myself, when I feel it is material to understanding the dynamic of a session.

Good review. I missed Emma while she was away..
nice to see you guys enjoying the daty with Emma and the juice from 10 others that practically drips out of her! I wondered about you guys.
nice to see you guys enjoying the daty with Emma and the juice from 10 others that practically drips out of her! I wondered about you guys. Originally Posted by jmeoffe
That's why I rarely participate

im always first of the day.....i make sure of it as soon as they open im there....at least this way i know they took a thourough shower to get the guys out from the day before and ill get it as close to fresh as possible...LOL
im always first of the day.....i make sure of it as soon as they open im there....at least this way i know they took a thourough shower to get the guys out from the day before and ill get it as close to fresh as possible...LOL Originally Posted by luismolina

Don't always be so sure. You may think you are first but sometimes some one beats you to the punch. Or cream in this case
Don't always be so sure. You may think you are first but sometimes some one beats you to the punch. Or cream in this case Originally Posted by John Dutton
im there b4 doors open....lol...and for sum reason ppl here think they open at 10am when they open at 9am....im sure im always first...only way some1 will be before me is if some1 slept at there house...lol....even if its that one its better than 30 in the afternoon
Yeah, I never go past 12pm for meetings. Service isn't as good in my opinion. you can tell that they are tired sometimes. I also go on certain weekdays as well.