Date: 09/09/2019
Name: Not sure
Phone: - 954-361-4307
Email Address: - https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2568800
URL / Website: - http://mobile.skipthegames.com/femal...t/667077838084
City: - Mobile
State: - Al
Address: - beltline
Activities: - HJ bbbj k-9 great convo. Vodka shots.
Hair Length and Color: - past the shoulder curly black
Smoking Status: - could not tell Staff edit, forbidden topic. dj8
Ethnic Background: - Caucasian
Physical Description: - thin Olivoil look alike with way more meat on her bones
I’ve been looking at her Mobile ad for well over a year. Same pictures, so I expected a dumpster fire. I had her down as plan C if another flaked out. We missed a week before. I sat in the parking lot waiting on the room # and gave up. This time it was easy. A Monday. Dead for the hobby.
I arrived to a wet rat naked in a towel. That was sort of nice. Not the girl in the ads. No where even close. But I’ve seen way worse. She was nice and we hit it off. I was killing the vodka leaving another date and so was she. Staff edit, forbidden topic. dj8 On this trip, no big deal.
We had a great chat about nothing. The donation sat on the dresser and she took off to get something out of her other room. The Donation sat there. Very cool.
I get comfy and we read her only Eccie review. That guaranteed me Bbbj. Damn good effort and skills. I wasn’t into making out or daty. I can tell she’s had more water traffic down her than the Mobile River. But fit and became even more attractive as her hair dried off.
Next I find myself holding onto her waist K-9 and drilled her good. She hits her O.
I pop and dispose of the DNA. Quick clean and out the door.
Bucket list chick

Recommendation: -yes
This is Alice, and several other names. Watch your valuables with her, and your health. Double bag for your safety. Tested positive when taken to jail in May/June for theft and possession.
This is not the same Alice that was just released from jail.....this is a different provider.
Nasty