Missed opportunity or avoided a bad situation

https://gainesville.skipthegames.com...2/618711168001
The older one has been reviewed and is known. I saw her 102 years ago and it was a regrettable meeting.
I get off work and text asking about the younger girl… 15 hours later at 5am I am in the motel parking lot. I notice a middle aged man, black and wearing a heavy coat, it was 68 and humid, get out of a truck and walk over to the guest entrance. He doesn’t go in. As I received a text to go to that same door and the girl is coming down to meet me. I decided to leave. Didn’t text jus left. I decided too uturn and drive by again. A much older and heavier gal is outside waiting. Doesn’t look any thing like the pics in ad or what was sent to me. Actually looked like Kristin that recently returned and has some that lover her and some that she has robbed or set up to be robbed. So I just returned home. Sad and lonely… I drowned my sorrows in Daylight Donuts.
I've been in Jacksonville for the last 6 months on business and from what I've seen here, I doubt you are missing anything with these two.