Don't disable or ban me, but please remove me from this place

What does a man have to do to get removed from Eccie? Not to get disabled or banned, but just simply removed. I don't want to get disabled, otherwise I could just as easily go to a moderator and get myself re-established. I don't want to get banned, 'cause otherwise it'll look like I did something wrong. I just want to get removed... FOR GOOD!

Thanks though ladies and gents... I've learned a lot about this lifestyle and yet I know it is not for me. I think it is time to fold my cards, and just leave this place... I don't want to be here anymore. I know I could just not log in, but it is way too addicting for me to do that.

Please remove me for good, once and for all. CUT ME LOOSE!

Thank you all!
The wifey caught you and is hot for your booty now?

Just pm the local modtard and ask them to guest your account.
There is no turning back. Once you have experienced the sins of the flesh, and beautiful women who actually give blow jobs you can never be the same.
What does a man have to do to get removed from Eccie? Not to get disabled or banned, but just simply removed. I don't want to get disabled, otherwise I could just as easily go to a moderator and get myself re-established. I don't want to get banned, 'cause otherwise it'll look like I did something wrong. I just want to get removed... FOR GOOD!

Thanks though ladies and gents... I've learned a lot about this lifestyle and yet I know it is not for me. I think it is time to fold my cards, and just leave this place... I don't want to be here anymore. I know I could just not log in, but it is way too addicting for me to do that.

Please remove me for good, once and for all. CUT ME LOOSE!

Thank you all! Originally Posted by DVL345913
Go insult someone and get banned, then you will remove the chance you can come back.
Some people who deserve insults are over in the political forum.
Tell everyone to fuck off, especially the mods and owners.
Hurl insults and threats of outings to the Providers...all of 'em. That'll guarantee no more dates.

OR...exit with class and notify a Mod to have your account Guested.

See you in a few months!
Tell everyone to fuck off, especially the mods and owners. Originally Posted by Prolongus

So why all the fuss, Gus?

. . . If you don't want to be here, just leave! No need to discuss.

Simple fact:

Once you have posted anything anywhere on the Internet... no matter how hard you try and how pleadingly you ask, it is very difficult, but not 100 pct impossible, to remove every trace and track of those appearances.

After all, Google is only 1 of maybe 25 archival search engines that I personally know about.

Multiple governmental agencies (not just the in U.S., btw) search engines are out there building data archives.

Search engines are relatively easy and inexpensive to build. Data storage is very cheap, too.

Per Google:
About 117 results
(0.15 seconds)

Blame Al Gore, of course.
Too cute! There is no going back........
good luck with that..... i take a month off save some money walk the straight line then im back on night and day looking for a fix like a crackhead. it is addicting...but if you want out....stick to your guns, dont login and have account disabled/retired. whatever
There is no turning back. Once you have experienced the sins of the flesh, and beautiful women who actually give blow jobs you can never be the same. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Truer words have nar' been spoken! So true Flect...
good luck with that..... i take a month off save some money walk the straight line then im back on night and day looking for a fix like a crackhead. it is addicting...but if you want out....stick to your guns, dont login and have account disabled/retired. whatever Originally Posted by cum1more
good luck with that..... i take a month off save some money walk the straight line then im back on night and day looking for a fix like a crackhead. it is addicting...but if you want out....stick to your guns, dont login and have account disabled/retired. whatever Originally Posted by cum1more
I love it!
Please remove me for good, once and for all. CUT ME LOOSE! Originally Posted by DVL345913
As you've already read, having your account guested is what the site can do for you. Even then, there's nothing really stopping you from starting new.

YOU will have to be the one that cuts loose. It's all about personal responsibility.