Best Internet Pseudonym

The best internet name of the year surely belongs to "Carlos Danger".
I wonder who will be the first to adopt that name on here?
Can you believe his wife standing by him after being "caught with his pants down" for a second time.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Sad part is the leftist idiots in NYC will probably elect a Weiner as mayor
I'm amazed she is standing by him, I wonder why? It must be humiliating for her.
She seemed less humiliated this go around then she did the previous time....maybe because she was pregnant then.. I don't know? Pretty sad if you ask me....smh
Its probably like a business type of relationship, thinck Hill and Bill was based on love.
She seemed less humiliated this go around then she did the previous time....maybe because she was pregnant then.. I don't know? Pretty sad if you ask me....smh Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Would you stand by me in a similar situation, Katrina?
Depends on how tall you are JL, I'm pushing 6ft!!!! I've been married twice and DIVORCED twice, so that would be a negative ghostrider. I don't get down like that.
Not sure which handle name is more fitting: Carlos Danger or Weiner Danger.

Nick Danger needs to weigh in on this one...
Depends on how tall you are JL, I'm pushing 6ft!!!! I've been married twice and DIVORCED twice, so that would be a negative ghostrider. I don't get down like that. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Well, I would need a bisexual woman to marry, we could share the women and both be happy.
Sharing is caring
Sharing is caring Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
We agree as usual