All I Want For Chistmas Is...

Tis the Season of Jolly Jingle Bells And whistles & Spankings & Giggles.
I thought it might Be a little fun & Slightly informative in a subliminal type of way for those who intend to get together
This season ..
To put together A Naughty but NICE Christmas Wishlist that Guys & Gals can reference during This Holiday or for playful bantering

My List
*TOYS.. Oh yes Yes YES!!
*SPANKINGS (Not a full blown ass beating)
*Wine ..Red , White ( New glasses for the incall)
**Candles.
*Lingerie ..OMG♡♡ Thigh Highs♡♡ Panties
***BOOBS..BIGGER BOOBS..BIGGER BOUNCING BOOBS to Rub your face in.
**A Lap Dance.. For my Happy Birthday Merry Christmas
*** Titty Clamps ( My virtual ones have been out of commission for a bit)
**A Stipper Pole♡♡♡ that Just Sounds HOT!!!
Oh Yeah Strawberries!!!

This is For fun..Add what YOU would like Santa or Miss Santa to Bring You.

What I REALLY want IS EVERYONE to be SAFE ESPECIALLY during the snowy winter Transports & Make Fun & Bliss Bursting Christmas Memories ( under the Christmas tree.. in Front of the Fireplace..ooooh lala)
I would if i believed anyone was going to get me a gift. That has never happened. Prolly cuz I'm on the Naughty List every year
...my family, friends and myself to be healthy and content.

And for me to have enough to take care of myself and share with others.
I would if i believed anyone was going to get me a gift. That has never happened. Prolly cuz I'm on the Naughty List every year Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
WHAT Would You Like Miss Naughty Suzanna..

You never know..Santa has been known to have a fondness for our kind of NAUGHTY.
...my family, friends and myself to be healthy and content.

And for me to have enough to take care of myself and share with others.
Originally Posted by seductrix4u

That is SUPER SWEET!!

SUPER SWEET!! Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
I know YOU are but what am I?
I know YOU are but what am I? Originally Posted by seductrix4u
I will share my stripper pole & Wine with you & a Few Spankins toooo
Materialistic Wise:
-Make my car sexier 😍🖤
-Bigger boobies
-More tattoos

Personal:
-I wish all of my friends & family, including myself, a great 2019
-Become a better woman & mother
-Achieve goals I have set for myself

& most important, true unconditional happiness. I feel anything & everything is possible if you’re at peace with yourself & your life ♥️
All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth lol Toys ,new friends, visits w/old friends, chocolate, more ☮️ in the world and for everyone to have a safe & wonderful 2019.
WHAT Would You Like Miss Naughty Suzanna..

You never know..Santa has been known to have a fondness for our kind of NAUGHTY. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon

You are too sweet! I dont want stuff. I just want to know that someone is sweet enough and thoughful enough to want to give me a gift
....SPANKINGS.... Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
More?
If you insist.
World peace, a winning lottery ticket, and a year's supply of gin! Actually, I just want good health until retirement and maybe a little bit longer than that.
My health & all the lovely ladies [especially those who have taken care of me] the greatest Christmas ever, may all their dreams come true!!
I will share my stripper pole & Wine with you & a Few Spankins toooo Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
As in share, you mean I watch you on the stripper pole while I drink the wine, and then we spank each other, right?
As in share, you mean I watch you on the stripper pole while I drink the wine, and then we spank each other, right? Originally Posted by seductrix4u
Now that would be entertaining to watch.