Review policy

How do you enforce a no review policy. I don't give out my SN to providers. I don't see providers twice.
I wholeheartedly agree.

...however the reality is the men have most the balance of power, certainly on boards like this.
They can post a review, and the benefit of the doubt goes to them unless a lady can overwhelmingly prove it is fake. Even then, assuming the meeting actually occured, the man can write it with faint praise and back handed complements..
Originally Posted by Old-T
If a provider asks not to be reviewed, it is our responsibilty to honor those wishes. I have met some that ask that I not write a review and also have met some that have asked for a review. I personally do not rely on reviews to determine whether I will contact a provider or not. The help with reviews to me is knowing if a lady is still active. There are a lot of bio pages that have not been updated in a long time if at all. When this is the case and the reviews are from a long time ago, I won't attempt contact on the possibility that the phone number or email now belongs to someone else.