Newbie friendly provider list....

Hello everyone, sorry to put this here but either I've been away for to long or ... Well I'm blind as heck but where is the list of girls posted?

Thought it was in ISO... Thanks for the help.
It didn’t return when site came back online, the post contained within it did not fit the new terms and rules.
O ok thank you so much.
Newbies are so cute ... much like baby seals begging to be clubbed.
I believe that it can still be resurrected, but as a normal thread; not as a sticky.
Hello everyone, sorry to put this here but either I've been away for to long or ... Well I'm blind as heck but where is the list of girls posted?

Thought it was in ISO... Thanks for the help. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Hi beautiful doll & welcome back.

I just noticed that list is gone too.

I've been lurking the ISO's, I noticed that's the only place Newbies have (besides the welcome wagon, to get known.

Maybe that list will come back soon.
It's a win win
Newbies are so cute ... much like baby seals begging to be clubbed. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ughhh ylolou meanie

I hate my very visual brain when reading or hearing stories!

Save the baby seals!

Likely on that other site.
Ughhh ylolou meanie

I hate my very visual brain when reading or hearing stories!

Save the baby seals!

Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Club a newbie is what you are saying?
Baby seal tastes like chicken....similar to a late term abortion sautéed up correctly.....knowing the right clinic dumpster is key to freshness...
y'all scuse me while I go barf!

My smelling senses are that of a blood hound while reading too LOL

I'm not playing with y'all tonight

Back on topic:
Eccie God's, bring back the Newbie Friendly section
Baby seal tastes like chicken....similar to a late term abortion sautéed up correctly.....knowing the right clinic dumpster is key to freshness... Originally Posted by Russ38
Deep fried is always a winner.
  • R.M.
  • 05-08-2019, 07:18 AM
Baby seal tastes like chicken....similar to a late term abortion sautéed up correctly.....knowing the right clinic dumpster is key to freshness... Originally Posted by Russ38
Served with Ranch Dressing on the side. Isn't it just next to that newbie friendly list? Or do you prefer BBQ?
Ive been here for years. But im on and off and dont write reviews everytime. Therefore i am a newbie.
Yea I’m in same boat. I couldn’t even log onto my original ID cause I don’t have passwords or that email anymore. But I will just start over. I can’t see pics of ladies in post or much of anything. But it’s all good.