Provider names

I am curious about the name that some provider use. The names Raine, Rain or staxx seems to be common. Is there history or reason for the names?
It's a stage name. It's part of creating a fantasy character. Maybe some girls are less creative than others. Rain sounds like a strippers name. Staxx might be common for the obvious reason. Ha!
As a rule, I have learned from experience to avoid ladies named "Jazz," "Jazzy," and "Champagne."
There is no easy way to follow the name changes for the providers. Using reviews I was able to follow a provider through five different names. I have met several providers that I would like to see again but I don't know the name they are using. I don't think the Mods will allow me to start a thread providing the names they used before and they use now.
I've noticed the same thing and am also curious if there is a historical reason for names,especially Rain and Monroe.
Mine is actually a vodka haha. Skyy Wild Strawberry. It's kind of funny because I don't even drink vodka
I wanted something no one had and that wasn't clique'. I also wanted it to be memorable and easy to spell. It's hard to find someone online if you can't spell their name right. It was all about marketing when I chose Becca Blossoms and it worked out well for me
Becca
I chose my name because it could be used in the real world. It was also my nickname in my youth. If I were o be out in public with you and I called you Becca no one would think it was any thing but your name. If your name was One hot mama It wouldn't go over very well. I have been out in public with most of the ladies that I have had sessions with. Dallas Rain to me has an ideal name I call her Dee in public. Yummy Marie is Marie to me in public. I guess the ladies with the One Hot Mama name are the ones that are hard to pass off in public and cumbersome in bed. Another thing that has me concerned is being stopped by the police and the cop asks me what her name is. I have been lucky so far a the times I was stopped I knew her RL name.
I wanted something no one had and that wasn't clique'. I also wanted it to be memorable and easy to spell. It's hard to find someone online if you can't spell their name right. It was all about marketing when I chose Becca Blossoms and it worked out well for me Originally Posted by Becca Blossoms
i admit names of providers don't really make a difference to me as long as it is neutral

really your pics are probably the reason things have worked out for you cause you are gorgeous!
I wanted something no one had and that wasn't clique'. I also wanted it to be memorable and easy to spell. It's hard to find someone online if you can't spell their name right. It was all about marketing when I chose Becca Blossoms and it worked out well for me Originally Posted by Becca Blossoms
Good grief you hot, it's not your name, I haven't got that far yet.

Your a good looking girl
I think I have one of the best damn names on here. IJS.
When i first started way back in my 20's I used the name Misty cause that is what the agency gave me.

I was at a family Christmas dinner last month and accidentally introduced myself to my future neice-in-law as Dallas.......thank goodness nobody noticed!

I use the name Dee and Harley in my real life alot of times......I even use the name Dee with my hairdresser and my gyno!

I started using Dallas when i was in Phoenix cause I needed a texas themed name to go with my texas cowgirl persona.....I added Rain so I would not get lost in the crowd..lol {Rain just cause I luv playing in the rain}......I use harleydee as my email cause I luv Harleys and the lifestyle ...I think Tucson is the one who first started calling me DEE
I think I have one of the best damn names on here. IJS. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
For what it's worth -- and it ain't worth much -- I completely agree. Yours is an excellent working name.

Also in the witty working name department, I think "PollyAmory" chose well.
More providers should have taint in their names.
If you haven't guessed Dee and I have friend ship in and out of the hobby.