What's your definition of 'private' incall?

Do you guys prefer a private incall or a hotel room? And what is the definition of private?

I have an incall separate from my home. I have a house, and I have an apartment (aka my 'office' lol). So it's private in the respect that it's not a hotel room, nor do I live there. But I do rent out that space to other providers. Is it still considered private?

What is your idea of private?
I would consider that private, actually sounds better than a hotel.
A house, apartment or hotel can all be private just as long as you're alone with the provider. Just because a gal uses a house doesn't mean the date will be private. I've seen plenty of reviews where other people are hanging out in the house or someone is hiding in the hotel bathroom. Obviously that's not private. Many venues can be considered private as long as it's truly one on one.
A private in call to me means her passion pad or her apartment. I have had sessions at a house that several gals shared and I had no problem with it. I do not like small motels where every one enters from the out side. Large hotels are great as every one is anonymous.
Not a hotel. An apartment, condo, house, office ect......
Not private would be hotel or Motel or spa those are considered public settings.
  • TGF
  • 01-28-2017, 04:55 PM
i would consider things private as opposed to public. hotels storage lockers, etc are the later, apartments, condos,. houses, and such are the former
I also have a in call that is a apartment separate from my home. I consider that private.
I prefer incall. I had an appointment at a local inn. Upon leaving a desk clerk that is friends of my wife noticed me and gave me the hundred question go round.
Since I live in a small city pwople question when a local boy rents a room when his residence is close by.
Fancyinheels had the best incall I have ever been in. It has since been flooded out. She had a large iron bed and the living room was a definite passion pit. It was separate a apartment from her home and had a well stocked bar. A private patio that was good for sex after dark. In a gated community in north Houston. She always had it decorated for the season.
Private = not shared, not public (as in hotel), no third parties

Bonus points for discreet off street parking or in a garage.
Private=owns or rents herself. (or controls who uses it)
Semi-Private=shares with others.
evertything else I'd call public
Private=owns or rents herself. (or controls who uses it)
Semi-Private=shares with others.
evertything else I'd call public Originally Posted by vitameatavegamin
I rent it myself and control who uses it
large hotel. the neighbors giving you funny looks at a private incall always creeps me out. they probably wonder why random guys are coming in and out