What kind of pussy does men like the best.

Please vote as to which kind of pussy you guys like best. thanks

IT IS MULTIPLE CHOICE.
For me all pussy is good. But if she can suck the chrome off for 12.5 minutes then I really don't need pussy. hehehehe
I had a cute as hell tiny little spinner with really long pussy lips yesterday and she was embarrassed by them. I told her she should be proud of them because alot of guys like them just like they are.
Uhh... YES!
I love all fresh women
I like the female kind!!
I prefer a pussy that stays outdoors at all times. I hate changing litter and it's even worse when they shit on the floor.
I voted for large lips as I enjoy sucking on pussy lips. I love using the tip of my tongue to explore between her lips. I could lick for hours.
I love all pussy really as long as it is clean and fresh. Some may look a bit more pleasing than others, and some may feel a bit better than others, (gotta love the tight ones and/or the ones that do kegels) but to me it is like comparing T-bone to ribeye to filet mignon. It is all very very good!
In the profession I had it was common to see naked bodies on a daily basis. So for me to say one is better than another isnt really an issue. They all appear ok but none of them excite or turn me on to the point of errection.
Where I get my excitment is from the connection to sit down relax good conversation that leads to caresses I have had some appointments where I had such a good time that we almost forgot the activities. As for the activities the friction is nice as an older person it takes ten times longer to achieve completion then it did when I was younger.
I like 'em small and petite . . .and bald.
In the profession I had it was common to see naked bodies on a daily basis. So for me to say one is better than another isnt really an issue. They all appear ok but none of them excite or turn me on to the point of errection.
. Originally Posted by wendlo
So . . .were you an Ob/Gyn MD?
As long as it isn't one of those boring looking "inney" pussys we good. That's the one with no pronounced clit or lips.......
What the hell is a knife cut looking pussy? Sounds awful