Pimps, Hos and Tricks

Fascinating article for all you pimps, hos and tricks.

The mythology of the pimp game begins with Adam and Eve, Adam being the first trick and Eve being the first ho ...
http://revolutionarylifestyledesign....me-women-life/
I think I'll skip it.
cuz u a ho ass trick
I think I'll skip it. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
cuz u a ho ass trick Originally Posted by yitzchak
Cuz u b a boring ass troll...
What a load of nonsense. The imbecile that made this crap up obviously knew nothing at all about prostitution or its history. And it isn't even well written or funny.
I thought it was pretty funny.

I got confused by the meaning behind Pimps, Hos and Tricks.

For instance, a Pimp is a Ho to his Hos that he tricks, and these Tricks are Hos to these Hos, because they're getting pimped by Hos. So, the Pimp does the tricking, which makes him a Ho. A Ho is a Pimp, and a Trick is just a Ho, because he's getting pimped.
Was it supposed to be a parody of PC revisionism? Because if you're trying to parody that, you have to go way over the top to show any difference between a parody and the real thing. In other words, maybe it was just too subtle for me.
I don't think it's a PC revision parody. I don't know how you thought that. It's about pimping. I've no idea if it's a parody or not.
  • Old-T
  • 01-31-2017, 05:40 PM
I don't think it's a PC revision parody. I don't know how you thought that. It's about pimping. I've no idea if it's a parody or not. Originally Posted by yitzchak
It reads like someone who doesn't realize how much he/she sounds like a bad parody. A little bit of truth, a lots of pablum, and some serious over-generalization.

But just scanning down to the bottom you find out what it really is: they are pimping their book so you can pay to read more of that shit.
WOW really what an imagination lol gave me a good laugh.... about the only thing i agree with is eve being made for adam from adam.... well at least i was entertained for a minute
Damn, the guy was turning us out the whole time.

What blew my mind is that a pimp is a ho, because he tricks his hos and sells dick to his hos.