What could getting FEMDOMED do for a guy ?

Just like the title says .

What does it take to get a hot chic who is into it and is a total deviant pervert ?

I need my eyes ,ass and wtf ever opened up and like it.

So any contractors seeing this that can be a real BITCH and know how to use a real strapon by real here is a example

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...=21&ajaxhist=0

And totally gets the whole latex cat suite -nipple clamp, shiny satin panties -cock ring -sissy thing ?

If so let me know cuz it sounds like something i need to try .
It will free your inner slut.....lol
  • bob j
  • 06-18-2019, 08:35 AM
Oh yes! She's the one.
Yesss MsAthena is the bestest!

I was told by one of my guys...inner slut comes out and you feel exhilerated and renewed
Yesss MsAthena is the bestest!

I was told by one of my guys...inner slut comes out and you feel exhilerated and renewed Originally Posted by DallasRain
100% accurate and speaking from experience Dallas was the one who awoke my inner slut. Been loving it ever since.

Best I can describe it is this: Being a Dom is a full on endorphin high, it's a massive ego boost and makes me get this natural high I can't begin to describe.

But if I want to cum, and I mean just full force lose control down and dirty get off cum, I have to be the sub.
I am usually the dominant one in playtime but i do swiych out and give control to the gent as i see fit

Now on my mfm and mmf playtimes..i am the sub..daddys good lil slut

Hell yeah red..yre a blast...and mr op is too

Yall gtta go get ya sum Athena
I am usually the dominant one in playtime but i do swiych out and give control to the gent as i see fit

Now on my mfm and mmf playtimes..i am the sub..daddys good lil slut

Hell yeah red..yre a blast...and mr op is too

Yall gtta go get ya sum Athena Originally Posted by DallasRain
I wish I could lol.
I have been saving $ since the first of the year .was going to buy big ticket item and pay cash for it .

CHANGE OF PLANS

I'm going to find me a Dominatrix that does something like weekend retreats in a well equipped dungeon to test the waters and see what I'm into and like .
Then I would like to possibly be a live in sub as I pay the Bill's and ? Etc etc for a month to a dom provider that would for sure keep me in the mix of activities of sucking ,fucking,pegging ,dressing,and other related kinky deviant shit.

So fuck buying another truck for cash i want to experience some things ,and some things in my ass also and I'm ready to do it.

So who the fuck is going to step up to the plate [my ass] and take charge ?

Come out come out where ever you are !
First of all Never even or odd
I like your signature line.

Secondly, I am Sweet,Fun,and Corrupted..
a Switch..
Though I have everything in my Closet to make you blush and pout at the same time, I would recommend the experience you are looking for to be in a well equipped dungeon.. but feel free to contact me if interested.

I personally, have accompanied my partner to a red room
if you are into that.
The hobby is about living the fantasy a hour or two at a time. Living in is a Lifestyle ...try FetLife.com
Definitely join and explore fetlife.com It is a great site to use and explore kinks, events and people in in your area. It is a great knowledge resource.
Definitely join and explore fetlife.com It is a great site to use and explore kinks, events and people in in your area. It is a great knowledge resource. Originally Posted by H5678J

This this and oh yeah DallasRain and MsAthena as your guides will really awaken the sissy submissive in you
I have been saving $ since the first of the year .was going to buy big ticket item and pay cash for it .

CHANGE OF PLANS

I'm going to find me a Dominatrix that does something like weekend retreats in a well equipped dungeon to test the waters and see what I'm into and like .
Then I would like to possibly be a live in sub as I pay the Bill's and ? Etc etc for a month to a dom provider that would for sure keep me in the mix of activities of sucking ,fucking,pegging ,dressing,and other related kinky deviant shit.

So fuck buying another truck for cash i want to experience some things ,and some things in my ass also and I'm ready to do it.

So who the fuck is going to step up to the plate [my ass] and take charge ?

Come out come out where ever you are ! Originally Posted by normalguy21
Normal Guy has a very interesting idea. Some small gathering of like minded people getting together to try new experiences to see what you like and what you don't like. Maybe 5 or so clients pay a fee to have three or so experienced ladies demonstrate different activities. There are a few fully equipped dungeons in the Dallas area that can be rented. I'm curious about Estim and light breath play for a couple of examples. Maybe this is more for Fetlife. Just brainstorming a possible small group activity. I know it's awkward.
Normal Guy has a very interesting idea. Some small gathering of like minded people getting together to try new experiences to see what you like and what you don't like. Maybe 5 or so clients pay a fee to have three or so experienced ladies demonstrate different activities. There are a few fully equipped dungeons in the Dallas area that can be rented. I'm curious about Estim and light breath play for a couple of examples. Maybe this is more for Fetlife. Just brainstorming a possible small group activity. I know it's awkward. Originally Posted by Jesone
Sounds like an amazing time. I'd love to help teach and give no experiences along with such lovely ladies like Dallas and Ms Athena.