What could getting FEMDOMED do for a guy ?

Bring that sweet lil man pussy to me
Bring that sweet lil man pussy to me Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Sweetheart if we ever get in the same place at the same time my ass is yours!
First of all Never even or odd
I like your signature line.

Secondly, I am Sweet,Fun,and Corrupted..
a Switch..
Though I have everything in my Closet to make you blush and pout at the same time, I would recommend the experience you are looking for to be in a well equipped dungeon.. but feel free to contact me if interested.

I personally, have accompanied my partner to a red room
if you are into that. Originally Posted by melannie_star

I need help interpreting this post. lol

"... Closet to make you blush and pout at the same time..."

Like what?

What does this mean? I might be interested

"...I personally, have accompanied my partner to a red room
if you are into that..."

I need help interpreting this post. lol

"... Closet to make you blush and pout at the same time..."

Like what?

What does this mean? I might be interested

"...I personally, have accompanied my partner to a red room
if you are into that..."

Sammy hagar might have a red room ,he is the red rocker after all.

Jager if he saw it would want to paint it a different color .

. Originally Posted by neighbordude
ok
Fetlife is a sea of horny dudes just like the OP looking to "hook up" or find a Domme.
If you want to experience something like this, start with a prodomme
there are many in Dallas with dungeons and toys and tools and attitude but you have to pay- plain and simple (and it's worth it).
They will quickly humble your ego and ideas of long term servitude and monster cocks.
Tread lightly and be respectful and you could be in for a whole new world.
Act like a perverted 13 year old just trying to jerk off, and you will be humbled.
Just my 10+years .02

https://www.dickievirgin.com/country/texas

https://bdsm.eros.com/texas/dallas/s...allas_bdsm.htm
Being dominated by the right mistress is definitely an amazing experience, and something you can become addicted to. For several different reasons, I had to give up being dominated for a long time after having some amazing experiences with a couple of providers in Oklahoma. One is no longer around, and the other was Roxanne Reynolds, and if you ever make it to Tulsa I highly recommend her. I have been wanting to be dominated again, but I don't live very close to any major cities which makes things more difficult. The closest is Amarillo, and none of the providers there are known for that, although I do have hopes to eventually hook up with Karismatic Kiley, either in Amarillo or Lubbock. I have the feeling that she would be an amazing mistress.
Fetlife is a sea of horny dudes just like the OP looking to "hook up" or find a Domme.
If you want to experience something like this, start with a prodomme
there are many in Dallas with dungeons and toys and tools and attitude but you have to pay- plain and simple (and it's worth it).
They will quickly humble your ego and ideas of long term servitude and monster cocks.
Tread lightly and be respectful and you could be in for a whole new world.
Act like a perverted 13 year old just trying to jerk off, and you will be humbled.
Just my 10+years .02

https://www.dickievirgin.com/country/texas

https://bdsm.eros.com/texas/dallas/s...allas_bdsm.htm Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad

Thanks for the info .

Side note I wonder what a guy has to do to get invited to the ENGLISH MANOR a good 10 day vacation there and my curiosity about what it's like to be dominated might be satisfied

I would to find something like the ENGLISH MANOR here in the states does anyone know of such a extreme place ?
I love when I get to be dom. I have done many many dom sessions and love it! I have a giant suitcase of special toys lol
Missscarlett come to dallas and bring them all!!!!
I love when I get to be dom. I have done many many dom sessions and love it! I have a giant suitcase of special toys lol Originally Posted by Missscarlett368
Please come to upstate NY, serious pegging needed
I am usually the dominant one in playtime but i do swiych out and give control to the gent as i see fit

Now on my mfm and mmf playtimes..i am the sub..daddys good lil slut

Hell yeah red..yre a blast...and mr op is too

Yall gtta go get ya sum Athena Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love being your sub slut Dallas! I'm also learning to Dom so far loving both! I just need more to practice on.
I think femdomed is fiction .