State: Kansas
Address: -
Activities: Titty grabbing
Hair Length and Color: Brunette shoulder length
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Skinnish brunette with DDD fake titties
Recommendation: No
That use to be my go place to have fun. But over the last 20+ years that doesn’t seem to be anymore. The last 3 times I have been in there, walked out without having a dance
I’m assuming since management doesn’t get a cut of the dances done in VIP they don’t care if the girls work the floor. As long as they make tipout it’s fine. I was surprised on the bartender and not asking for drinks though.
Couldn’t read the review but from the comments I can relate to the experience. I usually carry about a thousand around for whatever whenever. I go in there and tip 10 every time I get a sprite or club soda, I’m not a big drinker. I usually have a couple and the waitress is grateful and surprised but it never gets me any special attention from the waitress or any dancer, I tip a dancer a fiver or even ten if I want to set with her or go vip and I rarely see them again.
If you are a regular who has lots of cash you will probably get some attention and spend your cash but for us once a month guys it’s very rough sledding in July at the bird.
Couldn’t read the review but from the comments I can relate to the experience. I usually carry about a thousand around for whatever whenever. I go in there and tip 10 every time I get a sprite or club soda, I’m not a big drinker. I usually have a couple and the waitress is grateful and surprised but it never gets me any special attention from the waitress or any dancer, I tip a dancer a fiver or even ten if I want to set with her or go vip and I rarely see them again.
If you are a regular who has lots of cash you will probably get some attention and spend your cash but for us once a month guys it’s very rough sledding in July at the bird. Originally Posted by Juanpancho
That is the reason I quit going to the Bird among others. No matter how much I tipped F**** or S*****, they would just go back to their regulars and sit down.
**** Masked names The Dr
From what I hear, prices for drinks & food are up and customer attendance is down. Allstars was first to be shut down. Maybe Paradise is next. I was told a lot of their regulars are gone. Property taxes are over 4 yrs past due.
Not the same at all…
You could go to the bird on Friday and confession on Saturday and still not have anything to talk about.
If you are a regular who has lots of cash you will probably get some attention and spend your cash but for us once a month guys it’s very rough sledding in July at the bird. Originally Posted by Juanpancho
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed