Inner thigh gap. Is that a thing?

So I've seen some controversy from clothing companies that have photoshopped images of models with inner thigh gap. Is that a new sexy thing? I admit that it is pleasing to my eye but is that even realistic? We are not going to see ISO threads for inner thigh gap are we? I'm thinking a small percentage of women have that particular trait (the shape of your thighs are a function of genes) and to go looking for that would be akin to looking for a unicorn. What do you folks think?
Hey sexy! Long time no see

Yes thigh gap is a thing. Mostly amongst the anorexic community. They have forums just like us. It's a subculture made up mostly of teenagers.

As far as the media, yes, it's a thing there too. There was the ever so "controversial" Beyonce photoshopping her thigh gap on Instagram.

I often hear guys saying how they could care less about a thigh gap.
I've never heard a guy say Ooooh look at her thigh gap.

I can see why it might be considered sensual. With thigh gap there is often times tight clothes, which usually equals camel toe. So of course its sexy.

Thigh gaps have to do with the shape and width of the hips. Someone can be 8% body fat and still not have a thigh gap while there are women who are size 12+ and have a thigh gap.

Thigh gap thigh gap thigh gap!
So I've seen some controversy from clothing companies that have photoshopped images of models with inner thigh gap. Is that a new sexy thing? I admit that it is pleasing to my eye but is that even realistic? We are not going to see ISO threads for inner thigh gap are we? I'm thinking a small percentage of women have that particular trait (the shape of your thighs are a function of genes) and to go looking for that would be akin to looking for a unicorn. What do you folks think? Originally Posted by chupataco
Fuck yes that's a thing. I'm big on it for one. In today's internet slang it's typically referred to as "dat gap". Very pleasing to the eye if you're into spinners and also indicative of a well proportioned individual.

• Toyz
  • 01-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Nah, give me a healthy Ho with Thigh Overlap...Anorexia ain't sexy.
*goes to mirror, pulls down her pants.

Nope!

*goes back to mirror, stands with feet 7inches apart.

Ohhhhhh, "'dat gaaaap".

• Toyz
  • 01-06-2015, 08:40 PM

Nope!

Ohhhhhh, "'dat gaaaap".

Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Noooo...not THAT gap, look further down.

Nope!

Ohhhhhh, "'dat gaaaap".

Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
legs together or spread apart, i still remmember the taste of dat gap . yummmmmm
There are a couple of hash tags on twitter: #ITG and #boxgap. It's a very sensual thing but I think the market might be infinitesimal. At the moment it is a fetish but it's mainly brahs and teenage girls.
Haven't any of y'all heard of The Chive? They have an entire gallery once a week called "Mind the Gap". Notice the gap in my avatar?
Mind the gap easily consumes 30 mins of photo drooling lol
Noooo...not THAT gap, look further down. Originally Posted by Toyz

HAHAHAHAH! smh.

No, I tucked it.

My Gap, My Gap... My lovely lady gap. Check it aaaout!

@ Knotty
Haven't any of y'all heard of The Chive? They have an entire gallery once a week called "Mind the Gap". Notice the gap in my avatar?

I've never heard of the Chive. What is it?
I've got one im not anorexic lol funny .

I feel like I would make a swooshing sound when walking if they touched....
Haven't any of y'all heard of The Chive? They have an entire gallery once a week called "Mind the Gap". Notice the gap in my avatar? Originally Posted by nativetexan2708
Hell Yes. KCCO

Also please note the dif between a skinny girl with gap and a sweet little box gap.

I've got one im not anorexic lol funny .

I feel like I would make a swooshing sound when walking if they touched.... Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Damn woman, come to Austin please!