who's more?

who's more entertaining? older guys or younger guys?

who's more enthusiastic? older ladies or younger ladies?
In love the older guys one because there sweet easy going I'm a love maker and the older ones are totally in to the gfe and they are laid back younger ones seem to want to fuck your brains out and leave you unable to work
I generally prefer older clients, as well. We seem to connect better on a mental level, and it's always been my belief that a great mental connection is the key to an outstanding physical experience.

Of course, there have been some younger guys that I have really connected with, too.

I don't think that age is the sole determining factor… I would say maturity and intelligence is what's important. I think that applies to the ladies, as well!
I would have to agree with these two ladies the older gentlemen are more into the GFE and the time together where as the younger ones wanna fuck like rabbits. I enjoy a man who can interact and carry on a decent intelligent conversation. But I honestly have met some great guys in both older and younger categories.
Yeah, love for the old guys! Although all three of you have almost killed me, lol. I'm sure Selena and KourtneyK remember me telling them my blood type when I saw them...
I like older men mainly because I am submissive and older men tend to have a "daddy" presence about them. One guy calls me baby girl and it drives me crazy (yeah yeah I'm weird...I ain't calling you daddy though...nope). Plus the ones I see like sex. Real sex. Dirty, whore sex. Punish me, baby...

Younger guys are alright but if they are younger than me then no deal. I prefer my men 27 and older. I tried to teach one guy how to dominate me and he kept asking if he was hurting me...umm dude just stop and go away. I'll pay you to leave just go.
I like older men mainly because I am submissive and older men tend to have a "daddy" presence about them. One guy calls me baby girl and it drives me crazy (yeah yeah I'm weird...I ain't calling you daddy though...nope). Plus the ones I see like sex. Real sex. Dirty, whore sex. Punish me, baby...

Younger guys are alright but if they are younger than me then no deal. I prefer my men 27 and older. I tried to teach one guy how to dominate me and he kept asking if he was hurting me...umm dude just stop and go away. I'll pay you to leave just go. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
What is older?
Younger ladies always seem to want to give you a show and sometimes it seems a little fake. Not all younger providers are like that but i do see that a lot. I prefer older women because theyre always a little more relaxed and they tend to be themselves a little more.
i was thinkin 50+.
seems mb may be saying >27 is older?
What is older? Originally Posted by Mandown
OLDER is 40+ Because I'm in my 20s. Doesn't mean you're "old" just means you're OLDER than ME
i was thinkin 50+.
seems mb may be saying >27 is older? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Close...but no cigar
i'm fine with old.
mostly
Lol I'm sure you're not old
BUTT. I don't feel old. I enjoy the slow methodical love making as opposed to fucking like rabbits. It does not matter the age of the provider. My goal in a session is to simply make the provider feel as though they are cared about in a deeply passionate way.