Top Nationally Reviewed Providers

Watchoutthegameisrigged sent me a link to this thread about top nationally reviewed providers! Would you believe I am the 4th nationally reviewed lady on the board?? Like in the country!! Wow, I didn't know!!!

I guess I've been a much bigger whore than what I thought! Lol!

Well, damn! Now I'm excited!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1384329
do a victory dance for us
Congrats, Ginger. If you will recall, I told you from the beginning that you could be top drawer. You did your research and looks like you've achieved it.
Congrats, Ginger. If you will recall, I told you from the beginning that you could be top drawer. You did your research and looks like you've achieved it. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Thank you, MrHappy! And yes, I do remember you saying that... What feels like a million years ago.

do a victory dance for us Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u
Ginger , sounds like cause for a celebration. ...tip of the hat to you mamm
I wonder why the top providers are not listed & given credit on the main page, like the top reviewing guys and the top posters? I think we should be listed there, too!
Pure diamonds always shine the brightest, cream always risesto the top, quality always shows itself!

Never a doubt in my mind that you're top shelf!

HAIL!
woohoooo you rock sexy lady!
Pure diamonds always shine the brightest, cream always risesto the top, quality always shows itself!

Never a doubt in my mind that you're top shelf!

HAIL! Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Ditto that, Ginger!
Ginger I am not surprised
I would say you worked your ass off for that - but wait, you still have a fine ass. I chalk it up to being smart, organized, ambitious and running your business like a business.
Congratulations Ginger!
Congrats, Ginger - you have earned respect and recognition - not just for your stellar performance BCD but for the mentoring of tyros and your leadership in promoting safe practices in the hobby - You are a accredit to your profession - Keep-up the good work!
Xoxo
Watchoutthegameisrigged sent me a link to this thread about top nationally reviewed providers! Would you believe I am the 4th nationally reviewed lady on the board?? Like in the country!! Wow, I didn't know!!!

I guess I've been a much bigger whore than what I thought! Lol!

Well, damn! Now I'm excited!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1384329 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Hey, sis, are you excited Dramzy is under you right now. Sounds like a fantasy cum true.

Interesting that I have seen 4 of the top 20 on that list, FWIW.
I would say you worked your ass off for that - but wait, you still have a fine ass. I chalk it up to being smart, organized, ambitious and running your business like a business. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Hmmmm.....