Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5'3", Slim, B cup
Recommendation: Yes
I love just saying WU WU WU
I love just saying WU WU WU Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
You have the weirdest thread bumps my man.
I love just saying WU WU WU Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Just like in love songs, you love how they Wu you.
Maybe it's my peg leg and hook hand but I always end up overpricing underserved that joint
Maybe it's my peg leg and hook hand but I always end up overpricing underserved that joint Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
I've been once, and that was enough for me. I can get more bang for my buck elsewhere.
I've been once, and that was enough for me. I can get more bang for my buck elsewhere. Originally Posted by G no-money
I wont go back! Looked the threads from previous posts and went yesterday and nothing but up-sell. Went 2 c Apple and got in the room and immediately started rubbing and that was about it. To touch was $200, to look or anything was $100 and if u didn't accommodate, it was pretty much over. Then when trying to leave she was even asking for something, and I'm like ur kidding rt? U didnt give a massage let alone anything else and ur expecting a tip? GTFOOH!
I wont go back! Looked the threads from previous posts and went yesterday and nothing but up-sell. Went 2 c Apple and got in the room and immediately started rubbing and that was about it. To touch was $200, to look or anything was $100 and if u didn't accommodate, it was pretty much over. Then when trying to leave she was even asking for something, and I'm like ur kidding rt? U didnt give a massage let alone anything else and ur expecting a tip? GTFOOH! Originally Posted by Botman1170
I believe you ! Same things with me , I was like , suck the dick , sit on my on My face or bend your ass over b!tc$ before I give you any tip
Crazy as Thai ladies that work there
I went there the other day. Saw the shorter lady. I guessing when I posted about apple she got very busy. The girl said she became very popular very quickly and she started demanding high prices for a piece of her ass. The girl said apple was charging 300 to fuck her with a condom. A lot of guys were paying her for it because of her looks. I guess I got lucky and saw her before her head grew. I got daty and bbfscip for 120.00