Massage Envy

• eyefo
  • 12-16-2011, 11:14 AM
HI!

Is anyone familiar with Massage Envy ( massageenvy.com).

This one is on Hulen St in Fort Worth and looks "legit".

But perhaps someone knows if they provide L1 or L2 once behind closed doors and how to discretely bring this up with a girl as a first timer at this particular chain. (other's I have been to just asked me if I want L1 or what have you.)

This Massage studio is in a very nice and upscale affluent part of town, so I would imagine they are EXTREMELY careful or are otherwise they actually are 100% "legit".

Hope guys or you ladies can help with this.

Thanks
No, Its a francise chain with very strict rules. There is a chance with any girl. But they get fired on the spot if caught so try the amps.
  • eyefo
  • 12-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Thanks, Bubba

I'll look else where.

Eye
When I tour, I go to a Massage Envy everywhere. The massages are great (maybe I've just been lucky with a good MT) but they are absolutely by the book. I went to a location in Lubbock with another provider and when we turned face up the sheet didn't cover the boobies and the guy (we both had male massage therapists) didn't even try a feel up. Nothing!

And you fill out some lengthy paperwork upon arriving.

Good massages but action free

Ash
Got a massage as a gift, summer of 2010 for the one at Arlington Highland Village...nice place and great massage...deep tissue; this little girl had some Strong hands. I was tempted to try something and she wasn't even that attractive, but geez she was getting me hot. What others have said, seemed legit only, no hanky-panky, darn it.
HI!

Is anyone familiar with Massage Envy ( massageenvy.com).

This one is on Hulen St in Fort Worth and looks "legit".

But perhaps someone knows if they provide L1 or L2 once behind closed doors and how to discretely bring this up with a girl as a first timer at this particular chain. (other's I have been to just asked me if I want L1 or what have you.)

This Massage studio is in a very nice and upscale affluent part of town, so I would imagine they are EXTREMELY careful or are otherwise they actually are 100% "legit".

Hope guys or you ladies can help with this.

Thanks Originally Posted by eyefo
When I want to see a movie, I don't go to Starbucks.