surprising facts about cheating

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/12-s...173300760.html

well, maybe visiting a provider isnt cheating!
notice all the article's author talks about is affairs.
Affairs are about emotional connections. The hobby is more about taint.
A quick scan reveals what looks like a contradiction to me. On the one hand it says men often cheat to "fill in the holes" in the relationship, then later, it's never the woman's fault. I'm not saying by ANY stretch that its always the woman's fault, but it certainly CAN be in my opinion.
Look at the last category ... it became obvious it was written by a woman. Its never the woman's fault.
Saw this too. It had a few things right as far as wanting more when the wanting stopped and the nagging started. Oh, and I do want to do my wife more after seeing providers. Show off new tricks I have learned. He he.
Fact: men are hunter gatherers

Men are not inherently programmed for monogamy. Some men enjoy monogamy, but most men prefer variety. The most honorable and respectful action a man can offer his wife is to never let her find out. Plan, protect and go pro. ))

Furthermore, if a man is successful, there's a strong likelihood that he doesn't think inside the box; he goes after what he wants. Why would that be any different in relationships. Again, what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Fact: individuals are solely responsible for their own behavior. period.

Sorry, but it just absolutely isn't anyone's fault but your own if you choose to see more than one woman, married or not. The author is correct on that fact. Everything else she argues is total bullshit IMHO.
Hmmm. I made a deliberate choice to see providers once I decided the monogamy line I had been fed all my life was a load of crap. I wish I hadn't because I kind of got caught and I realize I made a unilateral decision to get out of a two way commitment.

So, yeah, I think thathottnurse is right on. And, I think sex is different from an affair. I am happy with my relationship, I just want to get some strange!
I am happy with my relationship, I just want to get some strange!
This is the same boat I am in. An affair isn't an option. I need no strings. I love my wife but she is reserved and doesn't have the same sexual appetites I do. There are fantasies that I want to see fulfilled. So, I made a choice. I would seek to fulfill those fantasies, because life is short.
I'll say it. Yes it's the woman's fault a good portion of the time. Of she'd just love on him everyday and give up that poon twice a month, everything would be golden.

I'm not counting illness here so don't be hating on my taint.

Meerschaum, wanna compare pipes someday!
Dang Kayla, twice a month! I wouldn't know what to do with it all! lol
Kayla, I would be happy to show you my pipe!
Is it bad that I enjoy flirting on a cheating thread?
Is it bad that I enjoy flirting on a cheating thread? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Yes. We should carefully and completely consider your penance.
Life may be short Interest023, but hell is forever.
Assuming it exists...