13th Floor re-opening

Good news. The Floor is reopening it's doors. I'm not sure if its just this weekend for Halloween, or if they found a way around their issue with the city. Anyone have more info?
clopchep, where did you hear or read this?
their website? news article? a swinger friend? their owner?

pls expand on the news.

and if true, great!!!!
Wonderful news! Especially since it appears they were shut down due to the wrong kind of exposure.

I'm sure the monthly-ish postings about "who is going to the 13th floor at 9 PM tonight?!?!?!" on a hooker board had nothing to do with that though.

Please, post all the intimate details here, so that it can remain discreet. Thanks!
wonderful news!
http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swinge...nts-133872.cfm Originally Posted by Clopchep
i wonder if that was posted to SLS before the closure??

if after, i'm w/ dallas - "wonderful news!"
The details of the ad, indicate that it was posted 4 days ago. So I'm guessing, that it was posted post-closure. C'mon PM....I wouldn't mislead you. Not intentionally anyway.
Great
Yes, it is back open. I received the email as well.
Hey Katrina, sounds like we need to get our crew together. I am feeling a little naughty!
Well remember how much fun we had last time! We definitely need to get our naughtiness back on!!!! Lets do it.
Right. We may need to tone down the sexiness....took me months to get rid of my stalker! She was on me like crazy! Wow!
Indeed she was, I recall quite vividly....mmm...mmm..good!
Dannie, let's go at 8 pm this Saturday. I will pick you up in my 1989 Beige Yugo and we should be parking there by 8:15 at the latest. Just in case anyone wants to meet us there.
Dannie, let's go at 8 pm this Saturday. I will pick you up in my 1989 Beige Yugo and we should be parking there by 8:15 at the latest. Just in case anyone wants to meet us there. Originally Posted by Boltfan

You forgot to add your licenes plate number.