Damn.. Dipp out Miss out.

So I dipped out of Austin and go to Dallas to tie up a few loose strings... Decide to visit LA while I was out and about get caught up in six tornadoes etc etc. I REALLY MISSED THE AUSTIN BOARD and being there It is truly where I am sappose to be. FOR SURE!
So I get on here to see what I have been missing.. wow.
I get snuffed out of a tittie poll.
Some person from Philly is the height of topic ..
So many other good and not so good things I missed out on.
I should not ever stay out of the loop that long even when I am out of town.
I did not sign on..I figured I was not there so why sign on.. HELL I FIGURED WRONG... I missed my board and my new AUSTIN HOME and my new adopted doggie.
I can not keep my old Dallas routine when I live in Austin.
I think I had to actually DO the wrong thing to know it was the wrong thing to do. ANYBODY else understand that concept.?
Click the heels together of your ruby red cowboy boots and say, "There's no place like Stubbs.", 3 times.
That will knock the dirt off them so they don't soil your personal belongings that are in the same bin in airport security.

High-tail it back to the ATX. Go to the place where everybody knows your ECCIE handle.
Helluva avatar, Majic.
thank ya luv and I took it myself trying not to drop my damn camera in the freaking water it is so hard to take pictures of yourself when you don't have long as gorilla arms. I have arms strong as a gorilla not long as one. lol