Should I or should I not?

I have the opportunity to be in the Austin area for y'alls upcoming event. Considering attending for that day and one or two more days. Any interest from you guys on me attending, should I or should I not? Let me know what you think. PM or e-mail, and if there is enough interest we will make it happen, also if I did wind up in the area recommendations on a good place to stay would be appreciated. Sorry for the short notice. XOXO Chelsea
CHELSEA! Please come! We've only met a few times in Dallas, but I'd love to have a fellow Dallas lady down here to go with
PM me if you make plans to come down! xoxo
ps guys, she's super hot and fun!
I get the feeling that if you're not booked before the event, you'll be booked solid after.
  • ztonk
  • 05-05-2011, 02:01 PM
I get the feeling that if you're not booked before the event, you'll be booked solid after. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I'd have to heartily agree with that assessment

As for where to stay, the Arboretum area has a lot of nice places and is fairly centrally located. You can't beat downtown for the nightlife and live music, though.

z
There's a place you can stay that seems to attract Corvettes. It's well known that the proprietor accepts the universal currency.