Who has the best incall?

Hobbyist I would love your opinion on who has the best incall? What do you guys look for in a good incall?
Who is the easiest to schedule?
Who is the most accommodating to short notice needs?

As some know I am the question asker. I like knowing things regarding who I should be keeping a eye out for and have asked questions like who gives the best BBBJ etc. I have gathered great info which helps with my research and planning of sessions and I appreciate everyone's input good or bad. I have seen some great providers and some nice ppl. I look forward to meeting more in the future. I have crossed one name off my to do list and I have a few more that need to be crossed off.

To answer my own questions I would have to say the best incall I have been to would have to be Scarlett.

What I look for in a good incall is area of town, cleanliness of the incall.

Who was the easiest to schedule with would have to be a 4 way tie between Raven, Camee, Jessica Luv, and Sexy Nancy.

Most accommodating for short notice would have to be Eryn.

I look forward to everyone's input and happy hobbying.
Best incall so far: LaylaA, closely followed by SweetMiMi
Looking for: safe area, safe parking, privacy, clean sheets, and a clean TOWEL !!!
Easiest to schedule: hmmmm, they are all easy, no?
Most Accommodating: I have a short term memory, but everybody who I had to make a small change on, was VERY accommodating.
  • Toyz
  • 03-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Hobbyist I would love your opinion on who has the best incall? What do you guys look for in a good incall?
Who is the easiest to schedule?
Who is the most accommodating to short notice needs?

As some know I am the question asker. I like knowing things regarding who I should be keeping a eye out for and have asked questions like who gives the best BBBJ etc. I have gathered great info which helps with my research and planning of sessions and I appreciate everyone's input good or bad. I have seen some great providers and some nice ppl. I look forward to meeting more in the future. I have crossed one name off my to do list and I have a few more that need to be crossed off.

To answer my own questions I would have to say the best incall I have been to would have to be Scarlett.

What I look for in a good incall is area of town, cleanliness of the incall.

Who was the easiest to schedule with would have to be a 4 way tie between Raven, Camee, Jessica Luv, and Sexy Nancy.

Most accommodating for short notice would have to be Eryn.

I look forward to everyone's input and happy hobbying. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
I will weigh in on best incall. Sweet Mimi has a nice, new apartment...very tastefully decorated...impeccably clean...large poster bed with top of the line mattress...her apt looks like the one they would show you when trying to get you to sign a lease.
Best incall so far: LaylaA, closely followed by SweetMiMi
Looking for: safe area, safe parking, privacy, clean sheets, and a clean TOWEL !!!
Easiest to schedule: hmmmm, they are all easy, no?
Most Accommodating: I have a short term memory, but everybody who I had to make a small change on, was VERY accommodating. Originally Posted by fun2come

You must do a hell of a job researching. lol I am hearing SweetMiMi a few times through Pm's and such. Good info.
Super Sasha - liked cosy/utilitarian/quiet incall with massage table in living room, but don't know if she's in same location (unable to contact for last 3 months)
SweetMimi definitely put a lot of thought into her incall. Viv Landers also had a nice bedroom that she would drag me into. LOL.
. Originally Posted by Austins1hobby

I love this thread as it is such a welcomed change from hooker economics and the futile attempt to determine the fair market value of a pussy.

To answer your question, I am going to eliminate hotels, motels and extended stays. While they are convenient and keep the lodging cost as a variable versus fixed cost, I find them tolerable but not desirable and it cheapens the experience for me. On the opposite side of the spectrum I am going to eliminate a provider's home or apartment. I love the trust factor and intimacy of having sex in the bed she sleeps in and getting a personal glimpse into her real world life. However, for purposes of this survey I am focused on the high class, discreet, sensual atmosphere, comfortable apartment that is used strictly for hobby activities. My best experiences and personal preferences in no particular order are:

1. THE LILY PAD - Austintatious Lily has one of the warmest, cleanest, and friendliest apartments I have been in. The living room has a big couch to cuddle on and make out and the large inviting bed with candles and sensual music makes you want to stay forever. One of the big bonuses is that the apartment is extremely close to the Staff edit...location too specific.... where the Austin socials are held. I met Lily at the first social we attended and fell immediately in lust. Being only minutes away I was able to satisfy my desires and stayed for hours.
  2. THE WATERFALL HOUSE - Jules Milano had an entire house for hobbying complete with an outdoor pool, fully stocked bar, comfortable bathing facilities, and a comfortable sitting area. I knew of Jules' unsurpassed squirter skills so I got quite excited when we entered the bedroom and she showed me the mattress was covered in plastic and she had drawers and cabinets full of extra sheets and thick fluffy towels, which we nearly used up four hours later.
  3. THE TOY SHOP - Scarlett, Claire and Daddy's Girl share incalls in the North and South part of town. What makes their setup so special are the special equipment - Tantric Chair, Sybian and Nuru Massage. These women will cater to whatever your special desires and kinky activities are.
  4. PLEASURE ROOM - The best FBSM that I have ever received was from Mia Christine who has had formal training and truly enjoys what she does. Rather than doing the massage on a cold therapeutic narrow elevated bed, she does it on a padded cushion on the floor in a living room with mood lighting, candles, music and rubbing oils.
I look forward to learning of other erotic incall locations so keep the thread going!

Cheers,

Magic Mark
Layla Angelique , Wylee Pamela both have nice pads....
Layla Angelique , Wylee Pamela both have nice pads.... Originally Posted by Swordmaster69
How could I have forgotten about Pam's incall?! I like that setup as well.
Gee, some need to practice common sense when it comes to naming locations, etc.

sixx
I am partial to mine ..Its homey like...
I do love the Lily pad ..then again these are the only two I have ever seen lol
+1 SweetMiMi
+1 SweetMiMi Originally Posted by travis13131

Hearing a lot about this SweetMiMI
SweetMimi and Pam's are very nice.. Secure, well decorated, clean, and warm..
SweetMimi and Pam's are very nice.. Secure, well decorated, clean, and warm.. Originally Posted by Ollie Pop

Pam?