What do YOU bring to the forum?

• Toyz
  • 03-13-2014, 09:44 AM
Honest question and please no attacks on anyone after they post.

I try to bring honesty and some off the wall humor although I realize sometimes its over some peoples humor range to understand.

I really like how active coed has been lately. Lots of good content, humor, serious debate, and some good natured fun.
Honest question and please no attacks on anyone after they post.

I try to bring honesty and some off the wall humor although I realize sometimes its over some peoples humor range to understand.

I really like how active coed has been lately. Lots of good content, humor, serious debate, and some good natured fun. Originally Posted by Toyz

Personally I enjoy gaining any kind of knowledge from providers and hobbyist so I ask questions that I think about and I become very open to everyone's responses. Some ppl don't like my threads but I think in some way they may help someone make a good choice in either picking a provider if they ever answer any questions or a providers seeing a hobbyist's personality and if they would mesh.

Some of the threads I just stay away from because they don't interest me and I was taught if I don't have anything good to say to keep it to myself and respect others at all times.

My 2cents
anyone who knows me, knows I am pretty upfront on what I think.. I have ruffled many a feather over the years.. made some friends and made some enemies .. ...in the end I would not change a thing
I usually bring a bag of popcorn, a bottle of hand lotion and a warm moist towel. Oh yeah and a really good Christian influence. I'll save the lot of you before this is over.
i bring an all business no nonsense approach
If I'd tell y'all, I'd have to shoot myself with a rope.

It's amazing what some people make of one's post. Quite frankly I like y'all making all these assumptions and judgements and conclusions... More FUN that way.

After all (and I quote):
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

So if you want to nail me down: I bring The 5 Agreements to the boards.
I bring FUN AND PLAYFULNESS.

Oh and my princess sugar pussy for all to enjoy LOL LOL
  • Loxly
  • 03-13-2014, 12:32 PM
In this order:

Civility, humor and information. (OK... sometimes advice)

Loxly: "I'm not sure this would be a good day to go into the forums."

Julius Caesar: "Why not?"
Boobs and SAT words.
practically nothing.
I bring common sense ....

I keep it honest and fair. Most of what I have to say comes from life experience or my heart...I don't hide who I am and I don't like to sugar coat my thoughts.
I provide "Foot Notes"
I Fucked My Mom and wrote about it.
  • Toyz
  • 03-13-2014, 03:51 PM
I Fucked My Mom and wrote about it. Originally Posted by mrhamm
Whats so unique about that? Every guy here and half the girls have fucked your Mom.

{{{Sorry Mr Hamm I couldn't resist, it was too easy. I did love your review though, very clever}}}.
Honest question and please no attacks on anyone after they post. Originally Posted by Toyz
Whats so unique about that? Every guy here and half the girls have fucked your Mom. Originally Posted by Toyz
THX for opening that one UP, I was betting it wouldn't last long.
My right hand won .... GO.