Fetishes?

I have no doubt this has been asked and answered here but couldn't seem to find the answer I was looking for.
Ok, I was going through some ads and found a couple that stated a little more $ for fetishes. Would would constitute a fetish? I wouldn't be apposed to trying something a little different, and paying for it, just curious as to some things that might be viewed as a fetish. I'm pretty sure the whole BDSM thing fits in there somewhere, but I'm fairly certain, that isn't my thing. What other fetish requests have been thrown out there?

Thanks in advance.
I have a kissing fetish, but the nice folks on here corrected me and told me that kissing isn't a fetish!

It's my fetish and I'll kiss if I want to! LOL
Foot Fetish, Golden Showers, Face-Sitting, etc...i'm sure you can come up with some, the key is to come up with ones you like.
I think it would mean the out of the ordinary session for some. If a lady doesn't do scraping play muchbor golden showers she may charge extra cuz its not the norm for her. Anything can be a fetish in my mind but extra money required might mean extra time and effort required by the hostess.
Like you I am not too versed on fetishes I have done and enjoyed TICKLE fetishes PANTY HOSE FETISHES and BREAST WORSHIP ( dont know if that last one is a fetish ) If i was a GUY (lol) I would pick the favorite part even if its just a little thing that i enjoyed or liked to do to w/ or to a lady and make that my own fetish with the mojority of the time doing that...
Like you I am not too versed on fetishes I have done and enjoyed TICKLE fetishes PANTY HOSE FETISHES and BREAST WORSHIP ( dont know if that last one is a fetish ) If i was a GUY (lol) I would pick the favorite part even if its just a little thing that i enjoyed or liked to do to w/ or to a lady and make that my own fetish with the mojority of the time doing that... Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
I don't see how anyone wouldn't worship your breasts!

Yes Lana Kissing is a fetish, I got it.... and a long tongue fetish as well
Lana, You're so good at it you gave me the fetish too! lol
Like you I am not too versed on fetishes I have done and enjoyed TICKLE fetishes PANTY HOSE FETISHES and BREAST WORSHIP Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
Ahem...did you say "Tickle" fetish? Nice!
Some providers also use that terminology to indicate an up-charge for Greek.
I'm curious where the line is drawn too. Because there is one very mild thing that really turns me on, but doesn't cross over into the "fetish" area in my opinion. But it is a bit more involved than asking for a certain dress, costume, or hair style.

Will be following this thread...
I've had sessions where my ass was worshiped, the usual foot fetish, and even urinating fetish where I was to 'squirt' on the client!
  • Munk
  • 06-20-2011, 10:22 PM
I have an armpit fetish. I love to suck and kiss a nice clean feminine armpit.
JUST ONCE... I would like to show up to an appointment with some one I have NEVER met and say not one word! Tried a couple of times, but it just doesn't happen! Maybe some day! Maybe in July in Dallas? Any takers? Do you think you could do it? Do's and don'ts worked out in advance along with price. But you can't say one word! Not even hello or thank you!
JUST ONCE... I would like to show up to an appointment with some one I have NEVER met and say not one word! Tried a couple of times, but it just doesn't happen! Maybe some day! Maybe in July in Dallas? Any takers? Do you think you could do it? Do's and don'ts worked out in advance along with price. But you can't say one word! Not even hello or thank you! Originally Posted by Still Looking
What if you accidentally cause me to moan? Do I get penalized for that one?