What has happened to car dates?

Before ECCIE I was a faithful user of Craigslist Personals for BNG. I had many many of them and 99% were quick car dates. Never FS-just BNG. I had an SUV and it always worked out fine. Nice spot where no cops and tint. Never had one problem.

Since CL is gone only ECCIE has been available. Most of the ladies on this site are more expensive and have many more rules. Most of them wont do a car BNG. It cannot be that a car BNG is so bad because for over ten years thats all I did via CL.

So whats the big deal between CL and ECCIE and car dates? And BTW-all the ladies I connected on CL were always normal, no drama etc. Never druggies or something more unsavory.
I think car sex is so hot. A couple weeks ago my ATF and I did a doubles with an RR girl and we fucked like crazy while she watched and use her toys on my ATF. It was great. While my ATF and I was driving back to her place we both got excited about sex in my SUV. We pulled over to quiet area, crawled in the backseat, and I got one of the best BJ's with one of the quickest nuts I've had in a long time. She got real excited and had an orgasm while I fingered her. We started in the seat and wound up in the floor board when we were finished. That's the first time we had done anything like that since our early years. We will be doing that again tomorrow. Thanks for the topic Lud.
I had a car date not too long ago after a social with a provider in the parking lot of the restaurant the social was at. It was a CFS quickie for $100. In all my time in the hobby, other than a BJ was I was driving a few different times, I have never had a car date prior to or after that.
Use Listcrawler
What happened to car dates? Ladies officially got standards raise their rates and required minimum time requirements…

In fuller terms, the Internet happened, online sex workers are able to be more Choisy of their clientele, advertising websites require more money, many more ladies or independent versus working under a manager and they’re able to make smarter decisions with their own money and what exactly they will be doing for a dime.
What happened to car dates? Ladies officially got standards raise their rates and required minimum time requirements…

In fuller terms, the Internet happened, online sex workers are able to be more Choisy of their clientele, advertising websites require more money, many more ladies or independent versus working under a manager and they’re able to make smarter decisions with their own money and what exactly they will be doing for a dime.
Use Listcrawler Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
yes.. there are some there that will only do car dates!
  • BLM69
  • 05-27-2020, 02:25 AM
Plenty of hookers here will gobble on some trick sausage, only a few caught the GPS syndrome like if there's no other options around here LOL
What she said. No one trying to do a bng in a car. It is dangerous as hell. people can drive off with you and lock the doors what reputable provider will even want to do something like that with the stranger? and guys who want that truly don't want to spend any time with you they view you as a piece of nothing.

And maybe that's what y'all like but those are not the clients and I'm seeking. I've only even had one guy asked me for that and my response well let's just leave it at that
What she said. No one trying to do a bng in a car. It is dangerous as hell. people can drive off with you and lock the doors what reputable provider will even want to do something like that with the stranger? and guys who want that truly don't want to spend any time with you they view you as a piece of nothing.

And maybe that's what y'all like but those are not the clients and I'm seeking. I've only even had one guy asked me for that and my response well let's just leave it at that
And y'all trust playing with someone that only charges $100??????????????????
Triple post
And y'all trust playing with someone that only charges $100?????????????????? Originally Posted by Sienna91

Sure, why not? I have a handful of college sugar babies that are at 100 and we usually spend at least an hr talking, playing, more talking and usually more playing . In other words they're not clock watchers and MSOG. And just to clarify, they're very good looking younger women and most are open to car dates/bbbj/ncns for 60 when time is short after our first meet(s) and there's a comfort level. They're low volume, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. I realize this crimps some provider's style, but that's why competition is important in our capitalistic society and why Sugar Babies that are truly looking to play and stay low volume do so well without wearing their asses out with a half a dozen tricks a day....or more. Hell, I'm getting overnights with them for 300 (sometimes 200) with me covering hotel, dinner/drinks and usually some kind of surprise gift, whether it be lingerie, etc.

Triple post ugh
Holy hell, so sorry for the triple post. It kept timing out, so no idea wtf happened there.