Anyone want to defend the new EPA regs on wood burning stoves?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...cmp=latestnews

This doesn't even need a comment as it is so incredibly stupid and oppressive as to be self-evident.
  • CJ7
  • 01-07-2014, 12:28 PM

This doesn't even need a comment as it is so incredibly stupid and oppressive as to be self-evident. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
then why even mention it ?

This doesn't even need a comment as it is so incredibly stupid and oppressive as to be self-evident. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They will never quit... BBQ pits are next.
You're behind the curve on this outrage Admiral....there are a number of states that have already put such regulations in place. Just think, you could have gotten your panties in a wad that much sooner had you been more timely while doing your "latest outrage" research. That's what you get for relying on Fox.

You're behind the curve on this outrage Admiral....there are a number of states that have already put such regulations in place. Just think, you could have gotten your panties in a wad that much sooner had you been more timely while doing your "latest outrage" research. That's what you get for relying on Fox.

Originally Posted by timpage

You just don't get it do you Timmie. The states and cities can do what they and their citizens want them to do. This is the fed and this is not a law but a regulation. Where is the input of the people's representatives?
Libtards NEED the federal government to tell them what they can and cannot do.
We all know that using renewable resources like wood to heat some homes is bad for the environment.
Just ask those "scientists" that are stuck in the Antarctic in the middle of summer waiting to be rescued by a ship that got stuck too.
Damn that man made global warming.
Libtards NEED the federal government to tell them what they can and cannot do.
We all know that using renewable resources like wood to heat some homes is bad for the environment.
Just ask those "scientists" that are stuck in the Antarctic in the middle of summer waiting to be rescued by a ship that got stuck too.
Damn that man made global warming. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Conservatives need the government to watch them otherwise they pollute everything around them then wallow in it.
Now that doesn't even make sense Eva. CONSERVATIVES, conserving what we have...it's the liberals who want to build monorails, install solar panels across the landscape (where there are no windmills), and let cities like Detroit die on the vine.
Snort
I take it you have no credible response and have laid down your king.
  • CJ7
  • 01-08-2014, 12:20 PM
I take it you have no credible response and have laid down your king. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I take it, all of a sudden your concern is focused on Detroit .... check.
I take it you have no credible response and have laid down your king. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just a normal response to stupid crap you say.
Anyone want to defend the new EPA regs on wood burning stoves? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
are you defending creosote?
are you defending creosote? Originally Posted by JCM800
Burning creosote wood in your house is not a good ideal. Out at the camp site, the skiders will leave you alone. Just don't breath it.
Creosote is not wood.

I wonder what all the environmentalist did the last few days for heat. Did they reduce their carbon footprint or fall back on a renewable resource for heat? Come on guys, tell us what you did?