Seattle to San Jose $394 r.t.

I have not ever seen this hub so cheap. For out N.W, brothers and sisters who are looking for a deal to Costa Rica. Lowest fare found for travel within the next 30 days.
Seats are not available on all flights or all dates of travel. You may need to have flexible travel dates to find this fare. Fares for travel on holidays may be higher. All mandatory taxes/fees are included in the price. Tax-inclusive fare may be a few dollars higher or lower depending on the airport you connect through, if any. Baggage fees, if applicable, and other optional fees are not included. This means we searched a range of dates to find you the best price. FOUND USING FLEXIBLE DATES ON: Delta
I have not ever seen this hub so cheap. For out N.W, brothers and sisters who are looking for a deal to Costa Rica. Lowest fare found for travel within the next 30 days.
Seats are not available on all flights or all dates of travel. You may need to have flexible travel dates to find this fare. Fares for travel on holidays may be higher. All mandatory taxes/fees are included in the price. Tax-inclusive fare may be a few dollars higher or lower depending on the airport you connect through, if any. Baggage fees, if applicable, and other optional fees are not included. This means we searched a range of dates to find you the best price. FOUND USING FLEXIBLE DATES ON: Delta Originally Posted by One Lucky Dogg
I wish they would do that from Dallas
I was seeing Round Trip from Houston for under $200 on SW a couple days ago - direct flights in November. Unfortunately I am not in Houston, and a round trip there costs over 300 and none get in early enough to make the CR departure. So add a hotel charge for a night and now I am right back at 600 from Louisville...no matter where when or how I try to crunch it, 600 is always the #...I hate Louisville